Wtf Makes A Rapper Deep

explain it to me one minute yall saying immortal technique the next sum r saying nas n eminem are the only ones who spit deep shit out there...

WTF MAKES A RAPPER DEEP?!!!! MAYBE I SHOULD ASK A DIFFERENT QUESTION...BUT LETS START WITH THIS ONE AIGHt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ant

Someone who raps about more than petty material shit. Someone who looks into themsleves when they write, and it shines through on their lyrics. Personally, I'd say Em' is far from deep 80% of the time.

jason_g_718 said:
So...you don't think Sing For The Moment was deep?

And Pac is the deepest rapper alive or dead.
look i dont wanna start beefin but jason shut the fuck up...

as soon as some 1 says he or she doesnt think eminem is all that or isnt that deep u are here to reply..so fuck man..stop doing that.!!!!!
and thats an order...

SJUK

jason_g_718 said:
So...you don't think Sing For The Moment was deep?
From saying Big L is overrated after judging after 3 songs, wanting c aguliriea to sing hooks and now you saying eminem is deep, shut the fuck up you stan you gettin more hated them me you fuckin dick

deepest rappers from 1 to 3 are:

pac
nas
dmx

Shot 21

A deep rapper raps about real life struggles like poverty, racism etc. Like 2 Pac. Eminem - Just Lose It is NOT a deep song. But Mockingbird is. DMX - X Gon Give It To Ya is NOT a deep song. But Ayo Kato is. Ja Rule - Clap Back is NOT a deep song. But Where Im From is. 2 Pac - All Bout U is NOT a deep song. But Life Goes On is.

Get it???

SJUK said:
From saying Big L is overrated after judging after 3 songs, wanting c aguliriea to sing hooks and now you saying eminem is deep, shut the fuck up you stan you gettin more hated them me you fuckin dick

deepest rappers from 1 to 3 are:

pac
nas
dmx
Nah we still hate you more.

jason_g_718 said:
lmao@ Cleaning Out My Closet being a "pop" song.

Shit's hilarious.
lmao@ You Being A Eminem Stan Shit's Hilarious, I Bet You Dyed Your Hair Like His, I Bet You Can Relate To His Songs, So When You Have A Shitty Day You Drift Away And Put Them On, I Bet You Got His Name Tattoed Across Your Chest, I Bet Your Familiy I Jealous Cuz You Talk About Him 24/7

Faggot

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
aban said:
Eminem is not deep he has a lot of pop songs like Sorry mama and mockingbird
Im not sayin Eminem is the deepest rapper but he can be deep on some tracks like:

If i had
Rockbottom
mockingbird-commercial or not

SJUK said:
lmao@ You Being A Eminem Stan Shit's Hilarious, I Bet You Dyed Your Hair Like His, I Bet You Can Relate To His Songs, So When You Have A Shitty Day You Drift Away And Put Them On, I Bet You Got His Name Tattoed Across Your Chest, I Bet Your Familiy I Jealous Cuz You Talk About Him 24/7

Faggot
My head is shaven bald.

wha makes a rapper deep is when they speak real shit

not all bout money, but wha goes on in life, how people struggle out here, thats deep

duhh said:
wha makes a rapper deep is when they speak real shit

not all bout money, but wha goes on in life, how people struggle out here, thats deep
*thumbs up*

Some of the deepest rap songs I've ever heard:
Blasphemy
Me Against The World
Sing For The Moment

To be honest, I just don't see too many rappers at all being deep and that's part of what's wrong with rap today. Seriously, how many times can people keep making songs about how many bitches, buds, 40's and benzes they have?

Eminem's "Sing for the Moment" is infact a good "deep song". But you haven't heard shit if you haven't listened to Eminem's "If I had", and "Rock Bottom". These two are truly deep Eminem songs. I still don't get how you, the biggest Eminem fan, don't like "The Slim Shady LP"...

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Eminem's "Sing for the Moment" is infact a good "deep song". But you haven't heard shit if you haven't listened to Eminem's "If I had", and "Rock Bottom". These two are truly deep Eminem songs. I still don't get how you, the biggest Eminem fan, don't like "The Slim Shady LP"...
OK, well, since you expressed your opinion rationally and like an adult this time, I'll take your suggestion. I'll try to get a hold of those songs some how.

As far as his albums, I just fucking despised him when he first came out. I saw "My Name Is" and I flipped out. I bad mouthed him to everyone I knew and everybody I knew that was into rap music. I told everyone he was a disgrace to the game. THEN, he dropped The Way I Am and that's what made me look at him again. I bought MMLP and I instantly loved it. But, lol, before that, I wanted to get a gun and find Em and fuckin' kill him. I just fuckin' despised him. Man...that was a fucking while ago, lol.

jason_g_718 said:
As far as his albums, I just fucking despised him when he first came out. I saw "My Name Is" and I flipped out.

Me on the other hand, when I first heard "my name is", I was instantly liking it, it made me laugh, and rap music wasn't making me laugh at the time. Funny punch lines, clever word play, that type of lyricism draws me to an artist. I was a fan ever since, "Slim Shady LP" is my favorite Eminem album. What did you think of "The Real Slim Shady" when it came out?

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Me on the other hand, when I first heard "my name is", I was instantly liking it, it made me laugh, and rap music wasn't making me laugh at the time. Funny punch lines, clever word play, that type of lyricism draws me to an artist. I was a fan ever since, "Slim Shady LP" is my favorite Eminem album. What did you think of "The Real Slim Shady" when it came out?
It's funny you say that, because that's exactly why I hated Eminem at first. Because I thought he was, as Joe Pecsi says in Goodfellows, "he's a fucking clownshoe". The Real Slim Shady I didn't like either. I haven't liked ANY of his pop shit like those two songs or Without Me (though of his pop shit, this was the best) and ESPECIALLY NOT Just Lose It. I heard "The Way I Am" and I was like "hell yeah". I loved that song because it was so me. Just to give you an example of my tastes, here are my favorite songs from Em:

Soldier
Till I Collapse
White America
Cleaning Out My Closet
Like Toy Soldiers
Marshall Mathers
Kill You
Yellow Brick Road
Mockingbird
Who Knew?
Drug Ballad
Under The Influence
Sing For the Moment
We As Americans

Those are the ones I like most. Em songs that I'm not really fond of:

My Name is, Without Me, The Real Slim Shady, Just Lose it, Amityville, Remember Me, Drips, Rain Man, Big Weenie, Stan, Kim.

Also, the one thing I DID like about SSLP was "Guilty Conscience". That was a good song.

So other than SSLP, what songs on his other albums do YOU like?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.