WTF Kevin Federline on black wall street!!!!

from hiphopdx.com

Word on the street is that Kevin Federline (yep Britney’s hubby) is finally signed. He found a label he is happy with and you won’t believe which one!

K Fed is rumored to be with none other then the Game’s Black Wallstreet label. Yep, I know its shocking and completely wrong (at least in my eyes and ears and mouth) but that's what it said!

Game has been losing cool-points ever since his Brother Big Fase told everyone that his whole story about gang banging and the coma was a complete LIE!

Signing Kevin Federline is not gonna do it, he can even tattoo Kevin’s face with a butterfly; it still doesn’t really make him anymore credible, at least to me.

i hope this aint true but its from a reliable site. everything ive ever read from there has been true.

************* said:
from hiphopdx.com

Word on the street is that Kevin Federline (yep Britney’s hubby) is finally signed. He found a label he is happy with and you won’t believe which one!

K Fed is rumored to be with none other then the Game’s Black Wallstreet label. Yep, I know its shocking and completely wrong (at least in my eyes and ears and mouth) but that's what it said!

Game has been losing cool-points ever since his Brother Big Fase told everyone that his whole story about gang banging and the coma was a complete LIE!
Signing Kevin Federline is not gonna do it, he can even tattoo Kevin’s face with a butterfly; it still doesn’t really make him anymore credible, at least to me.

i hope this aint true but its from a reliable site. everything ive ever read from there has been true.

So, The Game never got shot when he said that he did?

BTW, signing Federline is pretty gay.

they wouldnt have put it on hiphopdx if there wasnt some truth in it... when they say rumor its always true but its not final. i dont know what game would do with KFED

Duke

Staff member
************* said:
they wouldnt have put it on hiphopdx if there wasnt some truth in it... when they say rumor its always true but its not final. i dont know what game would do with KFED
kill him for street cred

Fataldawg said:
LOL! If its true, which I doubt, that would be crazy.. LOL @ Kevin F. being on Games next cd over a Dre beat...lol
if its true, then im sure there would be a clause that game gets to penetrate britney everytime a fendy record sells

maybe games tryin to get more kids that listen to brittney and kfed to buy black wall street records. who knows. it might be true.....if he plays his cards right, it could lead to more money for game... no matter how wack kfed is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.