WTF Kevin Federline on black wall street!!!!

kevin gonna blow up regardless because he's the next white mc,he has the poprap look,he's married to brittney,and he has some bad ass producers on his side.game just smart to know when to cash in.

LAZARU$ said:
kevin gonna blow up regardless because he's the next white mc,he has the poprap look,he's married to brittney,and he has some bad ass producers on his side.game just smart to know when to cash in.
exactly.... he put his single on his site and within weeks over 2 million people had already went to his site to check his shit out. this might actually be a smart move for game. even tho hes wack

S. Fourteen

from hiphopdx.com

Word on the street is that Kevin Federline (yep Britney’s hubby) is finally signed. He found a label he is happy with and you won’t believe which one!

K Fed is rumored to be with none other then the Game’s Black Wallstreet label. Yep, I know its shocking and completely wrong (at least in my eyes and ears and mouth) but that's what it said!

Game has been losing cool-points ever since his Brother Big Fase told everyone that his whole story about gang banging and the coma was a complete LIE!

Signing Kevin Federline is not gonna do it, he can even tattoo Kevin’s face with a butterfly; it still doesn’t really make him anymore credible, at least to me.

i hope this aint true but its from a reliable site. everything ive ever read from there has been true.
Word on the street

translation: i read on the internet that...

S. Fourteen

gerrycurl21 said:
what did he say? where time on the track was he?
[Game]
nigga, I'm so ahead of time
and I spit better lines, better rhymes, every time
niggas hate on me so much, I feel like I'm Kevin Federline
[K. Fed]
fuck it i'm rich, for nothing, tell the media- "get off my dick"
[Game]
you with me, my next album gonna sell like Britney
i beat on these rap niggas like Bobby do Whitney

around 1:50

XIAN

I don't think it's true. At least I really hope it's not.

Game must stay loyal to the art. Federline is not in it for the art. If he comes out with Game, not only should 50 smash him for it, but other MCs need to speak out. I'm sick of watching hip-hop get poisoned.

And does anyone else hate it that we all know who he is? We should all be saying, "Who the fuck is Kevin Federline?"
~peace~

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Advocate said:
even after he dissed the fuck out of him and britney on "360 Degreez" well actually i cant really remember, i think he was bashing them

He didn't diss them. But did mention them. If anything he was supporting Federline. Probably where the false rumours came from.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.