WTF !!!! jimmy iovine threatens 2 have L.A REID FIRED IF DEF JAM DONT PULL SOURCE ADS

Crunkadelic said:
Em said he was much even younger than that when he did the tapes.

But the reason Zno said that Em was 21 when he did those racist tapes was cause of thre certain brand of [Maxwell] cassatte tape it was on and the year they were made. As if wasn't dubbed from off of another older cassatte. Just goes to show how dumb Zno is.
it doesn't go to show how dumb zno was

because 3 weeks before the trial went to court interscope/eminem pulled out so nobodys knows the age

anyways that whole thing is another topic

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Even if Eminem was 21 he doesn't seem the most mature or emotionally developed person. He's immature, when he came out he was 26 and acted about 12. It's possible he was 21, but he wasn't an adult at that age. We all develop at different rates.

So who cares about that...

Zino thinks he's a New Afrikan or something, the man's mental.

Fuck interscope.

Benzino is obviously anti-interscope and he is talking overly-negative in that interview i.e he is trying to turn people against Iovine. But for real, it would be completely stupid to fabricate that L.A Reid incident and that is also just the sort of thing Iovine WOULD do, look at the state Deathrow is in.

Interscope are destroying hip hop and honeslty I cant see anyway they will be stopped

Valiant Emcee said:
Fuck interscope.

Benzino is obviously anti-interscope and he is talking overly-negative in that interview i.e he is trying to turn people against Iovine. But for real, it would be completely stupid to fabricate that L.A Reid incident and that is also just the sort of thing Iovine WOULD do, look at the state Deathrow is in.

Interscope are destroying hip hop and honeslty I cant see anyway they will be stopped
thanx, sum ppl jus dont care as long dat one camp strangles the creativity out of the game.

everyone seems to say g unit/shady/aftermath is runnin the rap game, which i dont disagree with BUT on the same note, it doesnt mean its a good thing.
it sends out the message 'sign with us or starve' :thumb: :(

I still dont entirely belive that shit Jimmy tryna muscle LA Reid though. I wanna see some proof that. Just coming from Zno isnt believeable to me.

And Remember the deleted segment on Beef 2 about The Source? I wonder why The Source had it removed from the retail copies. Anyways, that segment explained what type of person Benzino really was.

Pittsey said:
Even if Eminem was 21 he doesn't seem the most mature or emotionally developed person. He's immature, when he came out he was 26 and acted about 12. It's possible he was 21, but he wasn't an adult at that age. We all develop at different rates.

LOL, thats bullshit.

ArtsyGirl

Pittsey said:

So who cares about that...

Zino thinks he's a New Afrikan or something, the man's mental.
Doesnt matter how old you are, racism is racism and those songs where racist. I dont care if he was speaking about his ex or that he was supposedly young, you cant overlook how wrong and disgusting that shit was. Even if Benzino is the one that uncovered it.
It'll be interesting if anyone else comes out and co-signs what Benzino has said, if its true thats crazy.. How many great artists has L.A Reid helped bring into the industry. And I agree it would be stupid to lie about this, you'd think people mentioned would come out and make it clear he's lying.

Hostile Apostle said:
His last album sold 10,400 albums. Bill Russells cock is more loved than he is (Bill Russell fucked like 20,000 chicks).
hahahahhaha zino actually thinks hes a somebody... lol all of us on the board could make like a bigass collabo and sell more records than that oreo (white on the inside, but acts black on outside):) lol

_carmi

me, myself & us
makaveli79613 said:
hahahahhaha zino actually thinks hes a somebody... lol all of us on the board could make like a bigass collabo and sell more records than that oreo (white on the inside, but acts black on outside):) lol

lollll

makaveli79613 said:
for ur future reference, hes not half white at all :rolleyes:

If it is true so what? What would you do if a head of a major media outlet did everything in their power to destroy you and your company? I try to ruin him thats for sure.
The other thing is, that new benzino song disses Russel Simmons and a bunch of other promonant black leaders and busienss men, so what the fuck does benzino really care about black executives? Fucking loser is on the verge of bankruptcy anyway so see him at the liquidators.

Snipes said:
If it is true so what? What would you do if a head of a major media outlet did everything in their power to destroy you and your company? I try to ruin him thats for sure.
The other thing is, that new benzino song disses Russel Simmons and a bunch of other promonant black leaders and busienss men, so what the fuck does benzino really care about black executives? Fucking loser is on the verge of bankruptcy anyway so see him at the liquidators.
other promonent leaders?

simmons was the only one, because he's iovine's sidekick right now

what steve stoute is a promonent black leader?

maybe you should listen to the song again :rolleyes:

Snipes said:
yep still being the top selling magazine, they re goin bankrupt tomorrow. :rolleyes:

if russell simmons wanted to make his own decisions then why did he follow iovine by removing all ads ?
eminems lyk a child to jimmy, u gotta treat him with kid gloves or u cant play with any of jimmys kids.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.