wtf is this real ?

^Yeah he's ugly as hell
That's gay though, cuz girls be getting butterfly's/fairy's on their ankle or lower back. I guess the person that's getting his dick sucked by that tongue ring faggot can just look at his face in addition to his back too

the butterfly and the tear drop tats are both Blood Gang symbols...The Tear Drop means that you killed someone and the butterfly I don't remember what it means but i remember it means something along the same nature as the tear drop

Ay-G

luciano24 said:
the butterfly and the tear drop tats are both Blood Gang symbols...The Tear Drop means that you killed someone and the butterfly I don't remember what it means but i remember it means something along the same nature as the tear drop

WRONG.

A tear drop means "fallen souljah". So if your very best friend gets shot and dies, then you'd be able to get that.

peace

PaulyPac said:
who you calling fool ? tonio lol yes its obviously a joke
it wouldnt suprise me anymore that you are 13 (Im not saying youre childish or dumb) after seeing that a lot of ppl are 15 and younger, I always thought the memebers are at least 18 and ^up, but shit, it doesnt matter.

Tonio1986 said:
it wouldnt suprise me anymore that you are 13 (Im not saying youre childish or dumb) after seeing that a lot of ppl are 15 and younger, I always thought the memebers are at least 18 and ^up, but shit, it doesnt matter.
im 21 sir

i think they need a pic of him with that gay ass smile from the "hate it or love it" video and the butterfly tat, that shit would make him get respect for sure!

S. Fourteen

Ok Game has a butterfly tattoo. He's fake, he sucks, he's gay. We get the point.

Stop posting off topic shit about people's age etc. Anymore off topic reply and I will close this thread. Thanks.

To clear up the meaning of the teardrop tattoo:

[Prosector] Q. [L]et's start with the teardrop tatoo [sic]. What is the significance or meaning of that tatoo [sic] as has been your experience as a gang intelligence officer?

[Appellant] A. . . . There are several meanings to the teardrop. . . . One is for loss of a homeboy or friend. One particular reason is for how many times you've been to the jail. And one time it is noted as this is the last time I'll ever cry.
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=tx&vol=app/73591&invol=1

Haven't found anything regarding the butterfly.

ARon

At least it's not a tribal, it has originality, I know of no one else with that shit.
It can mean something very serious to him, it could be anything, why hate?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.