WOW Tony Yayo drop a Ja Rule style album

Yo, do you guys know where I can download this Yayo cd? I'd like to check it out and see how "garbage" it really is. Any help would be much appreciated.

Right on though man, but No, I don't really fuck with IRC and not only that but I fucking hate those sites cause usually they have a shitload of popups too.

Anyone with a legit link?

You know what, anytime somebody from GUnit dropped an album (like "Beg For Mercy", 50, Buck, Banks & Game), mostly everybody here said it was wack and said it was garbage. But give it a few months, and some of them will be like "its starting to grow on me" or "I like this album more than I like that album". Its like a cycle. I guess thats just the kinda hate people have for GUnit.

JaYdAh_415 said:
Right on though man, but No, I don't really fuck with IRC and not only that but I fucking hate those sites cause usually they have a shitload of popups too.
And some of those popups install spyware. I made a thread about it a while back. But I guess if you like IRC and really want to hear an album, thats just a risk you gotta take.

Crunkadelic said:
And some of those popups install spyware. I made a thread about it a while back. But I guess if you like IRC and really want to hear an album, thats just a risk you gotta take.
No, not really. If you go to the Tech Talk section there are many applications that help you out in the adware/spyware stuff. Head over there and we will help you out.

All you need is a pop-up stopper, adaware program and a virus program (which you should have all 3). I do not get any pop-ups you guys are mentioning. But nevertheless head over there or pm me if you have questions about adware/spyware. IRC is where the album get released first then goes to you guys.

Hmmmmm........ They say G-Unit is pop music. And pop music isn't hip hop. Therefore, fuck G-Unit! Yayo is gonna flop!! I hate their music so much that I've decided to complain about them for a few more minutes........

LOL @ all the idiots judgin the album b4 its been out for more than 2 days... Once u get used to the songs, everyone is gonna be like nah it aint that bad.

I've listened to it all twice, and I think it's a good album. Yayo is not Rakim, thats obvious. But 50 has done a stellar job of picking songs that maintain a consistent level of quality throughout the CD. And altho it's been said, the beats are str8 fire...

not great, but no where near as bad as everyone as saying...its kinda like the banks album where i listened to it and every song just blended in together....i just listened to the whole album and not a single track sticks out in my mind...but its a decent album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.