WOW Tony Yayo drop a Ja Rule style album

Tony Yayo is pure garbage to start off with. His voice just does not belong in the music industry. The only reason he even stepped foot into the studio was cause of 50. He is just pure garbage and will flop like a mofo.

Diddy7 said:
Tony Yayo is pure garbage to start off with. His voice just does not belong in the music industry. The only reason he even stepped foot into the studio was cause of 50. He is just pure garbage and will flop like a mofo.

^thats it

his voice is horrible

As I am listening to the album I cant help to think about Pittsey's comment on how this album will sell. I don't see no influence on this album. The album is plain, his voice is horrible and I know this crap won't sell. Only 2 radio hits and one is already overplayed.

Thanks RAYDOGG for the link btw.

He's the East-Coast equivalent to Lil' Jon when it comes to screaming on records & stage, well him and old-school Busta Rhymes, but that's about all he has going for himself! I fuckin' can't stand "So Seductive" and he does have an absurd voice, like there's no reason whatsoever for him to ever attempt to speak to people through music cuz that voice should be kept contained, but due to him being connected to 50 it never will be...don't know about y'all, but I call this one bullshit!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
As I am listening to the album I cant help to think about Pittsey's comment on how this album will sell. I don't see no influence on this album. The album is plain, his voice is horrible and I know this crap won't sell. Only 2 radio hits and one is already overplayed.

Thanks RAYDOGG for the link btw.

I haven't heard the album. I can't predict the future. I was just being a dickryder to try and even up the haters / Dickryder ratio.

Bet it still sells though. But maybe my "more than Game" comment may be a bit of an over estimate.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
lol at the shots he takes at fat joe and the other 'g-unit' enemies. Got some mad beats on it...but believe it or not some pretty bad hooks for a g-unit album

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
thats what i dnt get...why do you all download and buy their albums just to winge about how shit it is??

there are some mad tracks on this album...and some horrible ones. Its not as good as any of 50cents albums, young bucks or even lloyds album.

LOL While not the best cd's ever it's still better then anything Ja Rule is putting out these days... Also better then most of the bullshit coming out.
Yayo does have the weakest voice of the G UNIT niggaz but his flow is probably the best...
they all got their thing.. 50 is a good song maker, yayo has a good flow, banks is the best lyrically, and buck is the rawest street nigga in the group.
I aint a dick rider I wont be buying this cd, and It's not because it sucks.. it's because I don't buy cd's anymore lol... but there is no need to hate on this cd... it's a solid effort from yayo.
Some of ya just hatin cus you jumpped on the "I hate 50cent & G Unit" bandwagon after they blew up...
You guys are called HATERS! lol

2Pax

After a quick listen it's nowhere near as bad as you all are saying, there only seems to be 3 bad tracks.

P.S We Don't Give a Fuck beat is tight

i wont be dwnloadin this album, why? cause i couldnt really be fucked, also. tony yayo is miles ahead ahead of "the game". all there music is prety sub par though.

as far as ja rule, Race against time 2 >>> anything heard from 50 in the last 4 years

sarr said:
Originally Posted by Sarr
thats what i dnt get...why do you all download and buy their albums just to winge about how shit it is??
you'v gotta have an opinion on msuic you'v heard. im goin to whinge about a shit album if its a shit album regardless whether its my favourite or least favourite rapper. if musics shit i have no prob stating that and i believe it should be stated.

7 Syns

^
Opinions are cool, but you've got to realize that any opinion is usually thought through with a comparison to something else or a standard. Wheather it's conscious at the time or sub-conscious, it's irrelevant. For example, say I have a standard that lyrical albums with good voice tone makes a solid LP. Then this would be trash. Let's reverse what I said and say I my standard is beats and flow, then this album is straight.

Comparing this to say Ra's work then wack, compare this to any other gangsta LP this year eg. Young Jeezy, Slim Thug, The Game then it's straight. However if it's better or not then them is another story.

Some food for thought incase anyone decides to unleash on someone elses opinion.

peace.

Sarr said:

there are some mad tracks on this album...and some horrible ones. Its not as good as any of 50cents albums, young bucks or even lloyds album.
I download the album because it is there. I wanted to hear it (my ears bleed) then threw the album to the trash. Came here and stated my opinion, simple as that. Opinions are made to be shared with all of you guys whether you agree with me or not. That's why I come here to read other peoples opinion and if I agree with the persons opinion I usually have a listen to the album/single before I purchase his/her work.

If I don't read or hear other people's opinion I would have never heard of lesser known rap stars and underground music.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.