wow dick riders gone wild..

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In a case of art imitating life, homicide detectives in Tulsa, Oklahoma claim that a new gang called G-Unit, apparently crafted after 50 Cent's rap crew, has been allegedly responsible for several recent shootings in the area. Tulsa Police Sergeant Van Ellis, who heads the gangs unit, says his officers first heard of G-Unit emerging in Tulsa about 18 months ago. The department is uncertain how many members exist. "There have been some minor and more violent crimes, assaults, disturbances around school and community events and at schools and just bad behavior," Ellis told Tulsa's News on 6. The Tulsa gangs unit is tracking about 3,700 people, nearly 1,300 of those certified gang members[/font]

www.allhiphop.com

VENOMOUS said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In a case of art imitating life, homicide detectives in Tulsa, Oklahoma claim that a new gang called G-Unit, apparently crafted after 50 Cent's rap crew, has been allegedly responsible for several recent shootings in the area. Tulsa Police Sergeant Van Ellis, who heads the gangs unit, says his officers first heard of G-Unit emerging in Tulsa about 18 months ago. The department is uncertain how many members exist. "There have been some minor and more violent crimes, assaults, disturbances around school and community events and at schools and just bad behavior," Ellis told Tulsa's News on 6. The Tulsa gangs unit is tracking about 3,700 people, nearly 1,300 of those certified gang members[/font]

www.allhiphop.com
LMAO....Imagine having "g-g-g-g- g Unit" as your war cry. lol.

oh boi,, haha, theres a town not to far from me named "terrigal" and dudes created a group called "T-unit" just after 50 came out. omg its hilarious. its funny stiring them up when were in town.lol

ARon

For you who wanted to know...
Their are gangs in South Africa killing each other, similar to bloods and crips, but Tupac and Biggie, sounds odd but yes. But remember, this is 3rd world country, what we think is Gang Violence here goes on everyday there, so, see it as you will. I remember watchin this video with a dude shooting up a Tupac poster with an AK, was wild, "anyone who like him, gone.", is what the sub-title pretty much said. As for Biggie also. I forget what The Documentary was called, if i find it i'll let yall know.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yeah i heard bout that shit like in the bahamas they got gangs named after polo and tommy hilfiger and shit.If you get caught wearing polo in the wrong area then its off with some part of your body

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.