Worst Rappers In The Industry

HellRazor05 said:
Dipset (minus Jim Jones)
Tony Yayo
Master P
Necro
Mase (new stuff)
Biggie (sorry, lets not start another argument on this one)
50 Cent (now)
Eminem (after Eminem Show)
Snoop Dogg (as of lately)
Ja Rule (after Venni Vetti Vecci)
Jay-Z (after Blueprint)
Benefit
Remy Martin
Lil Flip
Bow Wow
Kanye West
Chino XL
Twista
Wyclef Jean
Bubba Sparxxx

and for the record OutKast is amazing.

omg , stop it

Jason, I know it's based on opinion so I won't hate.
Good, showing maturity here. :thumb:

What I will do is completely disagree with you
That's fine, I'll respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.

Jay-Z is a legend in my eyes & a great rapper.
Dude, I even noted next to his name that I acknowledge he is a legendary rapper and considered one of the best in the game, but that doesn't mean I have to like him. I have liked about 2 songs his entire career, one of those being "99 Problems".

Snoop is a legend in my eyes & a great rapper.
Well, I him hawed around about putting Snoop on the list and let me tell you why I did. Granted Snoop WAS one of the best rappers in the fucking world back in the Doggystyle days. But the fact of the matter is, NOTHING he has done since then has even come close to the greatness in quality. Does Snoop have the talent? Of course, Doggystyle and hell, even some of the songs on Tha Last Meal proved that. HOWEVER, the fact that he doesn't utilize those skills and hasn't since Doggystyle means he's, for lack of better words a "one hit wonder".

You can be the best basketball player in the world, but if you don't utilize those skills and prove you are...you aren't.

Jadakiss is a good rapper with great wit & a heavyweight when it comes to punchlines.
I don't like him. He has some good punchlines here and there, but other than that, I don't get the big fuss. Great voice, but I don't like his lyrics and is flow is horrendous. I bought "Kiss Of Death", listened to it 4 times, liked the songs "Welcome 2 D-Block" and "Time's Up" and that was it. Haven't listened to it since about 3 weeks after I bought it.

Not the biggest fan of 50 but I wouldn't list him amongst the worst. Now again he flows better than decent & his lyrics are extremely average. Don't think he is one of the worst though.
I've liked SOME of 50's stuff, but hated the majority. All the stuff of his I like those are verses off of other's songs. I like his verses on:

Never Enough (almost showing up Eminem)
We All Die One Day
Love It Or Hate It
Westside Story
How We Do

As for Puffy, well, he may not write his lyrics & he may not have a great flow but the man has said it himself, he does not consider himself one & does not wish to be considered a rapper.
One day you will learn that just because people say something, doesn't mean they actually mean it. He's released two albums and SEVERAL singles. I'll be fair and call him a retired rapper and he's still one of the worst.

But I do give you props on respectfully disagreeing. :thumb:

DrugBa11ad said:
Yeah dude... you definitly know whether the rappers you just mentioned are real or not. 50 and Em and all them, thier just a bunch of fake bitches I guess... I mean, they didn't have hard lives or grow up in the ghetto or none of that shit, why hell! I bet they just make all of it up!
Didn't know someone's worthiness as an artist was judged on whether or not they grew up in a ghetto. I'm not trying to stand up for them, (coz I dont really give a shit about either) but, I think it needs to be recognised that a hard life is not a prerequisite to becoming a rapper and that you have to accept that it will appeal to all kinds of people, social status aside.

Bone Thugs I can't understand one word they say
Outlawz did pac never tell them consistency is the key to being a G :p
Ja Rule
Snoop Dogg
Dr Dre
Eminem
50 Cent & G-Unit
LL Cool J
The Game
P Diddy
Jay Z
Fat Joe

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online