Worst Ever Lyrics To Come Out Of A Rappers Mouth

Diaz said:
You should be happy I try to get you to stop rather than make a thread about you dumbass.

Diaz just shut the fuck up....I mean why the fuck do you care a bout a dude man is there sumthin you would like to tell me?

Diaz

one mc on dj said:
Diaz just shut the fuck up....I mean why the fuck do you care a bout a dude man is there sumthin you would like to tell me?
"Is ThErE SomETINg U WANNa SaY to my FaCCE?"

Shut the fuck up you dumbass e-thug, you are destroying this topic with your little conversation with VENEMOUS, there is something called "PMs" for that.

Diaz said:
"Is ThErE SomETINg U WANNa SaY to my FaCCE?"

Shut the fuck up you dumbass e-thug, you are destroying this topic with your little conversation with VENEMOUS, there is something called "PMs" for that.
I give a fuck if I destroy this thread...Like I said b4 go make a thread in letter 2 to the prez and get me banned...I don't e-thug thats 4 you and ur lil buddies from LIFE and THUGZ MANSION...

This thread was started by a fucking a hater and it will probably be destroyed by one...

VENOMOUS said:
lol i dont even no one from your city period
LOL man all I am asking you is to give me a name...I don't know what the fuck is stopping you...YOu see it is either chesron or I have told you personally but hm...I don't think we have ever met...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
one mc on dj said:
LOL man all I am asking you is to give me a name...I don't know what the fuck is stopping you...YOu see it is either chesron or I have told you personally but hm...I don't think we have ever met...
Of course we have never met.Im from miami florida

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.