Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Cent vs Jadakiss

• Fat Joe vs 50 Cent

• 2 Pac vs Dr Dre

• Total voters
I miss interpreted, I voted 50 Cent & Jadakiss as the worst because it is the dumbest and has no point. So in that aspect I voted for it as the worst. In terms of "worst" meaning like 2pac & Biggie's, I would have to say 50 Cent & Ja Rule. Peace.

Nwas beefs, to sum it up, nwa vs cube,nwa vs dre,nwa vs easy, shit, its complecated, i mean, they were the greatest rap group of all time, BUT iahve to admit, the greatest diss songs came from it.
dre day
real motherfucking gs
no vasaline

are the greatest diss tracks of all time

t.i vs lil flip, aint no comin back from how bad tip murked flip on wax. he opened hiz 'g-file' hahah, check out down with the king.

if by "worse beef" you mean lamest then ill say 50 & Jada kuz theyre both shit.

But if u mean the biggest then prolly Dre & Eazy. classic diss songs (Dre Day, Real Muthaphukkin G'z)

Shot 21

Tonio1986 said:
I dont understand. In which way is a beef bad? You mean when MCs could have done great Songs together or what?
Yea in a way. Beefs that made you think damn I wish that never happened. Like Dre vs Eazy, Daz vs Kurupt etc.

Vaudeville said:
i would say eminem vs benzino, because any rapper shouldn't beef with another wack ass rapper like eminem, they don't deserve the attention.
are you serious? did you forget who won the beef? did you not listen to the songs?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.