Worst Album you own?

jayo felony-crip hop is no doubt the worst cd i ever bought......i remebr the day too, it was one of those days where i couldnt leave the cd store without buying a cd, wish i would of never left my house

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
jayo felony-crip hop is no doubt the worst cd i ever bought......i remebr the day too, it was one of those days where i couldnt leave the cd store without buying a cd, wish i would of never left my house
Damn i like that cd a lot, got some very nice tracks.

DPG iz all I C said:
Damn i like that cd a lot, got some very nice tracks.

i dont know man it just seems corny to me and i dont like the beats and jayo just cant flow at all on that cd. i dont know man but maybe ill give it another listen...

peace

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
I have it too n dont think it's so bad! But i dont recommend it 4 u to buy :p
Got only 3-4 tracks worthy.

I didn't buy it but heard it from my cousin, 50 - Massacre. It's really a massacre!! $ ur hears...
Another album dat i have n think it's pure garbage: Master P - Only God can judge me. I think dats da name...
N i can quote too any puff daddy or p diddy or wat the shit he wants to be called, any album from him is pure garbage, can say dat a friend offered me 1...:confused: True nightmare.

Lok

The only boo boo album I own. It's not a horrible album per-say (It actually has a few nice tracks), but the dude talks about bitches on every other song...come on homie, who are you kidding?

canibus - c true hollywood stories (bis is my favorite artist, but this album is unbearable)

bizarre - hanni cap circus

c-murder - the truest shit i ever said

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.