Without mentioning Pac, who is the best rapper of all time???

Who is the best rapper of all time???

• Krs-One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Daddy Kane

• Nas

• Biggie

• LL Cool J

• Ice Cube

• Eminem

• Rakim

• Eazy-E

• Snoop Dogg

• Total voters
First off, my personal opinion is Rakim.

But at the same time, don't shit on other people's opinions because the "best" is such a difficult thing to determine because there is no one way of measuring it. Depending on the listener, the "best" can be attributed to lyrical complexity, popularity, sales, influence, energy, presence, importance, etc.

But I definitely do not think that Snoop Dogg or Eazy-E should've been on that list. Jay-Z would've made more sense.

linx

Staff member
I honestly don't see how Em, Snoop, Eazy and Biggie can be up there with the rest. Krs One, Big Daddy Kane and Rakim are the best choices up there without a doubt. Ice Cube isn't a bad choice either cause he held it down for the west coast a very long time. One of the best, if not the best west coast rapper of all time imo. Although LL won't get many votes, he deserves to be up there alot more than Em, Biggie, Snoop, Eazy and maybe even Nas. It wouldn't be so bad to see Slick Rick up there either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.