Will Smith Freestyle over How We Do...

Casey

Staff member
holy shit that was tight. what is the world coming to? will smith is tearing the mic to shreds! its the apocalypse!

NO its not a diss ppl need to stop affiliating '' the return of the fresh prince'' with his lil thingy with Eminem..Welcome him back like yall tried to welcome back Mase but started hating on him neway...

you musta forgot em's freestyle over "got it twisted" beat :thumb:
That was a long time ago! The dude said "at the moment."

you musta forgot em's freestyle over "got it twisted" beat :thumb:
and that sucked to. :thumb:
you must be a plain hater...that shit was tight
Silleone must be a hate, because the "Got It Twisted" freestyle was fire. I wish Eminem could flow like that all the time.

that was good actually. his voice has broken haha and i liked his flow. dunno about a 40 year old rapping but i liked willy's party stuff and just will smith himself so we'll see.

GOD DAMN!!!!

I saw this post earlier at home and didnt' have speakers to listen to it, now I'm in the studio and fuckin' A....

Man...I gotta say The Fresh Prince fucking brought it. That shit was smokin' hot. Although, I do agree with the few others that said they're not sure if it was a freestyle. I agree with that, I'm not saying I think it was pre-written, I'm just not necessarily convinced it was a freestyle. LOL, it almost actually seemed a little too good to be a freestyle.

Shit, if this is representative of what he will do on his album as a whole, I'll actually buy it.

His flow on the beat was fucking spectacular as well. This "freestyle" has me actually interested to see what he's going to say to Eminem.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.