Wigger Sticky in Streehop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right ive had enough, i want this gone. Wigger means 'white nigger' and so ur infact calling a wigga a nigger so if wigger isnt a racial slur neither is nigga.

I want it gone! i aint being called a wigga bcuz sum fool decides to says it isnt racist but it is.

:mad:

DO YOU GET ME!?

Right ive had enough, i want this gone. Wigger means 'white nigger' and so ur infact calling a wigga a nigger so if wigger isnt a racial slur neither is nigga.

I want it gone! i aint being called a wigga bcuz sum fool decides to says it isnt racist but it is.

:mad:

DO YOU GET ME!?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Only wiggers get upset. ;)

It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

It doesn't mean white-nigger. It is about someone who is white and tries to act black. Think Ali-G or Eminem.

If you just like hip-hop, then you are not a wigger.

P.S - Chronic is funny.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Only wiggers get upset. ;)

It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

It doesn't mean white-nigger. It is about someone who is white and tries to act black. Think Ali-G or Eminem.

If you just like hip-hop, then you are not a wigger.

P.S - Chronic is funny.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I hate all the wigger shit too... by Chronic's description I am technically a wigger. :(
Here's my advice.

Get rid of your cornrows. Sell your skull caps and bandanas. Stop wearing baggy tracksuits and tuck your chain in.

Feel better?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I hate all the wigger shit too... by Chronic's description I am technically a wigger. :(
Here's my advice.

Get rid of your cornrows. Sell your skull caps and bandanas. Stop wearing baggy tracksuits and tuck your chain in.

Feel better?

im not a wigger, i just hate racists... simple as.. yeh Chronic can be funny but i aint laffin at that. so if i created a Nigga sticky i spoze that'd be alrite? soon well be havin "cracka" "honky" "wetback" stickies! so howz about we end this now

im not a wigger, i just hate racists... simple as.. yeh Chronic can be funny but i aint laffin at that. so if i created a Nigga sticky i spoze that'd be alrite? soon well be havin "cracka" "honky" "wetback" stickies! so howz about we end this now

Pittsey said:
Here's my advice.

Feel better?
Dont have cornrows, dont have skull caps and bandanas, dont know what the hell a tracksuit is, and I dont wear my chain cuz I'm allergic to it. :):thumb:

Pittsey said:
Here's my advice.

Feel better?
Dont have cornrows, dont have skull caps and bandanas, dont know what the hell a tracksuit is, and I dont wear my chain cuz I'm allergic to it. :):thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DJ Harris said:

I have to agree with Chronic though, it isn't a racist term. Although the sticky can probably go now. But I didn't sticky it, so I won't unsticky it. It's up to Chronic or 1 of the admins to decide.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DJ Harris said:

I have to agree with Chronic though, it isn't a racist term. Although the sticky can probably go now. But I didn't sticky it, so I won't unsticky it. It's up to Chronic or 1 of the admins to decide.

Chronic

The fuck are you on about?

I'm not calling you or anyone else a wigger. Several white people on this board have been offended by the word wigger and then they used the word nigger so I put up a sticky explaining that wigger is not a racial slur. The main point of calling someone a wigger is the fact that they're fake, not that they're white.

I'm not telling people to call others wiggers, I'm simply saying that they have no right to use 'nigger' when 'wigger' is used and they will be banned if they do.

Please explain the following things:

- What offends you about my sticky? If it's only the fact that the thread title is 'wigger' then please go fuck yourself. I didn't make up the word and if you'd read the thread you see that I'm not dissing anyone. So what offends you?
- Why is wigger a racial slur? Please explain it in detail. Because it comes from 'white nigger'? A white guy getting offended by being called a nigger is the funniest thing I've ever heard.
-
DJ Harris said:
im not a wigger, i just hate racists
Are you calling me a racist? Please point out exactly where I was racist.
-
DJ Harris said:
so if i created a Nigga sticky i spoze that'd be alrite? soon well be havin "cracka" "honky" "wetback" stickies!
Why wouldn't it be okay to create a thread with the title "nigga/cracka/honky/wetback"? It's just a fucking title. The actual content of the thread matters. I suppose the book "Die Nigger Die" is racist towards black people? You're 19, don't you know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover? Jesus Christ...
-
DJ Harris said:
i aint being called a wigga
When did I call you or anyone else a wigger?

KAMIKAZI said:
by Chronic's description I am technically a wigger. :(
How so?

Thanks Pittsey for being a voice of reason.

Chronic

The fuck are you on about?

I'm not calling you or anyone else a wigger. Several white people on this board have been offended by the word wigger and then they used the word nigger so I put up a sticky explaining that wigger is not a racial slur. The main point of calling someone a wigger is the fact that they're fake, not that they're white.

I'm not telling people to call others wiggers, I'm simply saying that they have no right to use 'nigger' when 'wigger' is used and they will be banned if they do.

Please explain the following things:

- What offends you about my sticky? If it's only the fact that the thread title is 'wigger' then please go fuck yourself. I didn't make up the word and if you'd read the thread you see that I'm not dissing anyone. So what offends you?
- Why is wigger a racial slur? Please explain it in detail. Because it comes from 'white nigger'? A white guy getting offended by being called a nigger is the funniest thing I've ever heard.
-
DJ Harris said:
im not a wigger, i just hate racists
Are you calling me a racist? Please point out exactly where I was racist.
-
DJ Harris said:
so if i created a Nigga sticky i spoze that'd be alrite? soon well be havin "cracka" "honky" "wetback" stickies!
Why wouldn't it be okay to create a thread with the title "nigga/cracka/honky/wetback"? It's just a fucking title. The actual content of the thread matters. I suppose the book "Die Nigger Die" is racist towards black people? You're 19, don't you know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover? Jesus Christ...
-
DJ Harris said:
i aint being called a wigga
When did I call you or anyone else a wigger?

KAMIKAZI said:
by Chronic's description I am technically a wigger. :(
How so?

Thanks Pittsey for being a voice of reason.

Chronic

DJ Harris said:
Wigger means 'white nigger' and so ur infact calling a wigga a nigger so if wigger isnt a racial slur neither is nigga.
What is a word? Is it simply a combination of letters or is it a combination of letters with a meaning?

Is this a word: Gekhweghglkgwlwe ?

No? Are you offended by it?
What if I told you it means "Your mother is a whore". Are you now offended by it? The combination of letters itself doesn't mean jack shit, it's the meaning that it's given that matters. The fact that 'wigger' comes from 'white nigger' doesn't mean it's the equivelant if 'nigger'.

I believe the racial slur 'coon' comes from 'racoon' (I'm not sure but it doesn't matter really) so does that mean when someone calls me a 'coon' that they're actually calling me a 'racoon'? No, they're using a racial slur. "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A RACOON!!!!! I DON'T HAVE A TAIL YOU RACIST BASTARDS!!!!"

Why the fuck would a white person get offended by being called a nigger? Why the fuck would a black person get offended by being called a honky?

Fucking hell.

Chronic

DJ Harris said:
Wigger means 'white nigger' and so ur infact calling a wigga a nigger so if wigger isnt a racial slur neither is nigga.
What is a word? Is it simply a combination of letters or is it a combination of letters with a meaning?

Is this a word: Gekhweghglkgwlwe ?

No? Are you offended by it?
What if I told you it means "Your mother is a whore". Are you now offended by it? The combination of letters itself doesn't mean jack shit, it's the meaning that it's given that matters. The fact that 'wigger' comes from 'white nigger' doesn't mean it's the equivelant if 'nigger'.

I believe the racial slur 'coon' comes from 'racoon' (I'm not sure but it doesn't matter really) so does that mean when someone calls me a 'coon' that they're actually calling me a 'racoon'? No, they're using a racial slur. "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A RACOON!!!!! I DON'T HAVE A TAIL YOU RACIST BASTARDS!!!!"

Why the fuck would a white person get offended by being called a nigger? Why the fuck would a black person get offended by being called a honky?

Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.