Why'd it come to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Fourteen

Zero Cool said:
Erm......OK. Thanks for your worthless piece of advice :thumb:
It's not worthless at all. This thread is another one of those. "oh the board has changed, it's not the same anymore, it's dead, I go to this board now because it's better, you guys are backstabbing Pac, bring Hitemup back!" type threads.

The way they run the business around here is their business. Don't like it? Hey the EXIT is that way. Have fun.

saltynuts said:
It's not worthless at all. This thread is another one of those. "oh the board has changed, it's not the same anymore, it's dead, I go to this board now because it's better, you guys are backstabbing Pac, bring Hitemup back!" type threads.

The way they run the business around here is their business. Don't like it? Hey the EXIT is that way. Have fun.
Where did I ever insinuate that I wasn't happy with the way the board was being run? I simply offered a solution to the thread starter's complaint about links being moved too quickly and the growing commerciality of the site. As I've said mixtapes and other links posted here really aren't hard to find elsewhere and it's quite simple to just ignore the ad's at the top of the screen therefore there's really no problem.

S. Fourteen

Zero Cool said:
Where did I ever insinuate that I wasn't happy with the way the board was being run? I simply offered a solution to the thread starter's complaint about links being moved too quickly and the growing commerciality of the site. As I've said mixtapes and other links posted here really aren't hard to find elsewhere and it's quite simple to just ignore the ad's at the top of the screen therefore there's really no problem.
My comment was directed at the thread starter and any other member who likes to bitch about the board. I was simply trying to offer a solution.

saltynuts said:
My comment was directed at the thread starter and any other member who likes to bitch about the board. I was simply trying to offer a solution.
By specifically stating "I hear that allhiphop.com is a good place to go. Have fun" it's quite obvious your comment was directed at me in particular but as I know this board takes up a good degree of your life I can respect your solution.

S. Fourteen

Zero Cool said:
By specifically stating "I hear that allhiphop.com is a good place to go. Have fun" it's quite obvious your comment was directed at me in particular but as I know this board takes up a good degree of your life I can respect your solution.
If you're bitching then yes, the comment is directed at you. Thanks for the cheap shot at the end. :thumb:

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yall calm down, salty and zero u both made the same positioned posts lol why the fuck u arguing. salty just happened to put all hip hop in his 2

plus this threads run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.