Why?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
7 Syns said:
I think this thread is twisted to get whatever point you have across. Hence why you posted that thread linked in your 2nd post. I think all this shit is bullshit, dickriders right down to haters. Right down to cats making useless threads like this. But hey im just a dickriding hating bitch. ha. What does this have to do with anything hip-hop related besides fans? Just asking.

peace.
Of course its twisted im taking subliminal shots at someone better yet some peoples.But thats beside the point, Im trying to bring people to a resolution not every comment thats negative doesnt nessarily mean the person is a hater and visa versa.Its hiphop related because it a forum that relates to peoples favorite rappers/rap groups....So its a good way to come to grips with one anothers opions and understand where each one of us is comming from without all the beef shit like whats in half of these threads.I dont see anybody arguing yet;)

OK lets set things clear.

VENOMOUS is hater and thats a fact.
How is this a fact you ask me? here is the anwser.....
If you disslike someone and it doesn't really matter if it's aftermath or The Roc or The Inc, of curse you should give your opinion. It's your right to do so.
I'm not telling people you should like this or that, you can disslike anyone you want.

BUT when a persons life consist of ONLY posting in threads where he either hate on the rappers he disslike or calling others for dickriders, to me THATS HATING and that is the case with VENOMOUS.

I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say that at least 90 % of all his posts is like that.
You want proove :
Just check his posts and go backwords with the pages and see for your selfs.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/search.php?searchid=98401&pp=15&page=32

I mean if I don't like a certain a rapper or group I don't deticate 90 % of my posts to him....unless I did for HATE.
And please don't come with the "most of threads are about G-Unit or what ever"
YOU choose to answer in those threads, YOU keep those threads alive with you replay.

And all the people who agree with you are the same people who ussually hate on those threads.

It's really simple YOU ARE A HATER

Xerostoma said:

If you disslike someone and it doesn't really matter if it's aftermath or The Roc or The Inc, of curse you should give your opinion. It's your right to do so.
I'm not telling people you should like this or that, you can disslike anyone you want.

BUT when a persons life consist of ONLY posting in threads where he either hate on the rappers he disslike or calling others for dickriders, to me THATS HATING and that is the case with VENOMOUS.

I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say that at least 90 % of all his posts is like that.
You want proove :
Just check his posts and go backwords with the pages and see for your selfs.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/search.php?searchid=98401&pp=15&page=32

I mean if I don't like a certain a rapper or group I don't deticate 90 % of my posts to him....unless I did for HATE.
And please don't come with the "most of threads are about G-Unit or what ever"
YOU choose to answer in those threads, YOU keep those threads alive with you replay.

And all the people who agree with you are the same people who ussually hate on those threads.

It's really simple YOU ARE A HATER
u do kno this is a forum and we re meant to express our 'opinion' on wateva we choose to. ;)

VENOMOUS said:
lmao you see what i mean omg.Quote me on some hateful shit i said?how about that
You never give up huh?

I just went and tooke one of your
FIRST posts...

VENOMOUS
omg 50 cent is basicly dry snitching again.That is blatant dry snitching.Got damn thats sad.

VENOMOUS
please..
Are you really that stupid

VENOMOUS
4 your info irv was a dj and a a&r he got jayz dmx and jarule their deals hes been in the game 4 a long minute.How does he seem pussy? cause you dont like him maybe?If thats the case that means your a bitch.Not saying that you are one nessarily.
http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125906

All these in on thread first page.....you are a fucking hater and it's pathetic. Also the fact that most of you haters are on probation just proves my shit....just admit it to your self and maybe you feel better HATER

sniper said:
u do kno this is a forum and we re meant to express our 'opinion' on wateva we choose to. ;)
´
Of curse man but if 950 of 1000 posts you make are about someone you hate what does that make you?

Obssesed? Hater? Bitter?

your choice....

VENOMOUS

oh give up please if your hating on a nigga thats means your a bitch ass niggaz.That what hoes do...And how am i hating cause i said 50 is dry snitching when he acutually did it on t.v on b.e.t twice

try again

sniper said:
that can make u anything, but it is all hes expressin, his opinion, hes not forcin u to agree with him, as far as i can see.

ehhh... Below he is calling somene a bitch because they think Irv is a pussy lol, he also knows that he is on probation so he had to have the last line. "Not saying that you are one nessarily"

Anyway it's just logic if you hate someone so much why spend all your posts talking about them?

VENOMOUS
4 your info irv was a dj and a a&r he got jayz dmx and jarule their deals hes been in the game 4 a long minute. How does he seem pussy? cause you dont like him maybeIf thats the case that means your a bitch .Not saying that you are one nessarily.

i do agree to an extent, but u shud talk about both who u like and who u dont like, in venomous' case he likes irv gotti and seems to dislike 50 cent.
shall we jus leave it at that ?

VENOMOUS

the thing is i dont dislike 50 cent i love his style.I dislike certain things he does suxch as dry snitching and other shit like that.This xerostoma character is only looking 4 the threads where i critisize motherfukkas so he can look like he "owning me" but im bout to own him...See this mother fukka always turns this shit into ja vs 50....wtf?

VENOMOUS

Xerostoma said:
You never give up huh?

FIRST posts...

VENOMOUS
omg 50 cent is basicly dry snitching again.That is blatant dry snitching.Got damn thats sad.

VENOMOUS
please..
Are you really that stupid

VENOMOUS
4 your info irv was a dj and a a&r he got jayz dmx and jarule their deals hes been in the game 4 a long minute.How does he seem pussy? cause you dont like him maybe?If thats the case that means your a bitch.Not saying that you are one nessarily.
http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125906

All these in on thread first page.....you are a fucking hater and it's pathetic. Also the fact that most of you haters are on probation just proves my shit....just admit it to your self and maybe you feel better HATER
Get it right think thug life said

Originally Posted by Think_ThuGLiFE
Was he???? what was Irv back in the Strech Days..? Irv seems kinda like a pussy thats why im kinda lik wha..

yhen i said"4 your info irv was a dj and a a&r he got jayz dmx and jarule their deals hes been in the game 4 a long minute.How does he seem pussy? cause you dont like him maybe?If thats the case that means your a bitch.Not saying that you are one nessarily."basicly what im saying is that you think a nigga is a pussy and you dont know his history and your hating on him cause what you percive to be something thats not nessarily true what would that make you?I even told him that i wasnt trying to diss but what my opion was since he had his own opions.....I was proving a point

Then about the dry snitching thing if you go on t.v and you tell the world irv is being funded by drug money what the hell do you call that?there certain things you just dont say even oif it is your enemy.Do you even know what dry snitching is Its when your implying something without directly saying it.

Y does this turn to a ja vs 50 thing with you

VENOMOUS

and since you wanna ride my dick so bad

50 cent official tracklist THE MASSACRE
Views: 307
Posted By VENOMOUS
wow hey what if this album is a classic....i dont...

wow hey what if this album is a classic....i dont know 4 some reason i just think its going to be a classic excluding the hype around it.

Are Shady / G-Unit destroying the true Hip Hop culture??? Views: 387
Posted By VENOMOUS
amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Are Shady / G-Unit destroying the true Hip Hop culture??? Views: 387
Posted By VENOMOUS
no there not.

no there not

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I hate it when threads turn into a row between 2 people. And then people post shit several times.

And they actually take the time to go through the other persons posts and quote them.
Who gives a fuck, that makes you a loser in my opinion.

VENOMOUS

but 4 the past 5 days up on till 45 minutes ago youve been riding my dick,cherry picking,and lying all your post have been directed at me lmao.Your following me.The proof is in the pudding.47 Minutes Ago Replies: 33
Why?
Views: 311
Posted By Xerostoma
ehhh... Below he is calling somene a bitch...

ehhh... Below he is calling somene a bitch because they think Irv is a pussy lol, he also knows that he is on probation so he had to have the last line. "Not saying that you are one...

Forum: Street Hop 55 Minutes Ago Replies: 33
Why?
Posted By Xerostoma
´ Of curse man but if 950 of 1000 posts you make...

´
Of curse man but if 950 of 1000 posts you make are about someone you hate what does that make you?

Obssesed? Hater? Bitter?

your choice....

Forum: Street Hop 58 Minutes Ago Replies: 33
Why?
Posted By Xerostoma
You never give up huh? I just went and tooke one...

You never give up huh?

FIRST posts...

VENOMOUS

Forum: Street Hop 5 Hours Ago Replies: 33
Why?
Posted By Xerostoma
OK lets set things clear. VENOMOUS is hater and...

If you disslike someone and it doesn't really matter if it's aftermath or The...

Forum: Street Hop 22 Hours Ago Replies: 47
How Is It
Views: 487
Posted By Xerostoma
LMAO Ja rule groupies defending eachother so cute.

LMAO Ja rule groupies defending eachother so cute.

Forum: Street Hop 1 Day Ago Replies: 47
How Is It
Posted By Xerostoma
LMAO You must be REALLY stupid cause I'm not...

LMAO

You must be REALLY stupid cause I'm not trying to "get my point across" with that picture just showing what I'm doing with you all the time LOL

How Is It
Posted By Xerostoma
Show me ONE thread where I'm dickriding....please...

Show me ONE thread where I'm dickriding....please do it.

And don't come with that bullshit
"Half the threads in this streethop forum is about shady g-unit aftermath"
You don't see me in those...

How Is It
Posted By Xerostoma
^^^^ I have already pulled your card so many...

^^^^

I have already pulled your card so many times it's not even funny.
Have you forgatten when I posted a thread with over 850 posts of 1000 you had then and showed everyone what a hater you...

How Is It
Posted By Xerostoma
^^ Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef...

^^
Sorry but who sold 4 million before the beef and 4000 after....

The whole aftermath got really ripped by ja rule you see how they are doing right now...specially G-unit they over man LMAO

You...

How Is It
Posted By Xerostoma
Your obession is taking new hights...... VENOMOUS...

Your obession is taking new hights......
VENOMOUS You have to be the BIGGEST hater/dickrider in this boards history.

99% of your posts consist of hating on aftermath, and I start to think that this...

Forum: Street Hop 2 Days Ago Replies: 13
Lets hope for a Beanie Sigel diss to Game...
Views: 203
Posted By Xerostoma
VENOMOUS If you couldn't get my joke then you...

VENOMOUS

If you couldn't get my joke then you MUST be stupid.

Anyway how is it going with the 200 dicks that you got in your ass??
It's probaly looking like a cave by now with so many dicks in it...

Forum: Street Hop 2 Days Ago Replies: 13
Lets hope for a Beanie Sigel diss to Game...Views: 203
Posted By Xerostoma
fuck all the rappers from Philly....

fuck all the rappers from Philly....

Forum: Street Hop5 Days Ago Replies: 67
The Game " Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"
Views: 1,530
Posted By Xerostoma
It's funny that VENOMOUS calls everyone...

It's funny that VENOMOUS calls everyone dickriders when he is the one actually with 200 diffrent dicks in his ass.
Anyone from budden to yukmouth to the whole murda inc, as long as they diss...

but im obssesed? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and pittsey chill out he trying to check me but im checking him.Ok?

dickryders is really being over played right now anyways whether its to praise or critize there is always going to be a hater out there simple and plain we cant do anything about and you cant let it get to you its just how peoples mentality and maturity level work make sure if you do post up this thread direct the ones who spend their life directing their anger on a persons opinion.

VENOMOUS said:
why when you critisize a rapper people get labeled haters by dick riders?lol I mean i know the answer I just want to hear some thoughts.
Or reverse, when ppl defend rappers which they like, they get labeled dickryders.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.