Why?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
why when you critisize a rapper people get labeled haters by dick riders?lol I mean i know the answer I just want to hear some thoughts.

some people just cant take facts, so they cop out and shout hater, some of these bastards will even quote every single member that disagrees with them(u know who u are)

Thommo

Street Soldier
Silleone said:
some people just cant take facts, so they cop out and shout hater, some of these bastards will even quote every single member that disagrees with them(u know who u are)
You really need to take some of your own advice lol :)

VENOMOUS said:
^^^^^how the fuck can you say exactly when you got the answer in your sig??????
I can say "exactly" cause I ain't callin anybody a dickryder, my sig just defines what it is. If my sig offends, then oh well. Can't I believe I had to explained that you. Nothing hypocrital at all, brah.

What Tupacmansion said was a fact though. As of matter of fact, I could've sworn I've seen you do that shit couple of times yourself in the past. And you have the nerve to make this thread? :rolleyes:

VENOMOUS

do what ? and all i was trying to do is understand your logic which makes sense to me.I know we got this lil ego thing but i aint got nothing against you yo.Matter fact i respect you now what you seen me doing in the past?

7 Syns

I think this thread is twisted to get whatever point you have across. Hence why you posted that thread linked in your 2nd post. I think all this shit is bullshit, dickriders right down to haters. Right down to cats making useless threads like this. But hey im just a dickriding hating bitch. ha. What does this have to do with anything hip-hop related besides fans? Just asking.

peace.

VENOMOUS said:
do what ? and all i was trying to do is understand your logic which makes sense to me.I know we got this lil ego thing but i aint got nothing against you yo.Matter fact i respect you now what you seen me doing in the past?
Im sayin thats why we used to get into them arguements in the past because you usta basically call me a 'dickryder' for liking certain artists or questioning an artist's vendatta against another artist. It didn't have nothing to do with you tryin understanding somebody's logic, I think you were just mad that I didn't see things the way you did.

VENOMOUS

Onion Juice said:
Im sayin thats why we used to get into them arguements in the past because you usta basically call me a 'dickryder' for liking certain artists or questioning an artist's vendatta against another artist. It didn't have nothing to do with you tryin understanding somebody's logic, I think you were just mad that I didn't see things the way you did.
no nono no i think you are far from a dick rider like i said be4 i respect your opions never called you that dog lol I could have swore you was comming at me maqttter fact you quoted me and diss me in your sig thats proably why i was all hostile li when use to debate inor whater you wanna call it.Lol matter fact if you want me 2 be real,You shutted my ass a few times.If any thing i try my best to understand thats the main reason 4 this thread.I got nothing but respect 4 you dog.

VENOMOUS

tupacmansion said:
Yeah, thats what im tryin to say, everyone should be allowed to have their oppinion without bein labelled a dickrider or hater.
you know what your absolutley right.But when you forced that opion and get upset when people dont agree with your opion,Or they say something offensive about one's favorite rapper.Niggaz be getting they panties in a bunch and go on a dick riding crusade just look at the link i posted 4 a example.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.