Why Was the virus thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
bigmack said:
norton is fuckin stupid,dont use that crap,get kapersky.Norton sometimes detects something that isnt there.I looked into it,and its not really a trojan but some code to interact with a framework application.again IT IS NOT downloading a trojan and will not.The wmf file some of you say its asking to download is for that framework application you use to open it with to debug.

notice how norton says it might detect it as bloodhound if it doesnt know what it is? LOL
Exactly. Hey mack can you do a proper write up about the pop ups and all this shit so I can add it to the FAQ and kill these fucking threads? Thanks.

this should be a simple explanation,i dont know if you want to change anything.

Why are the popups on this site contaminating my computer with viruses and trojans?

Certain antivirus products,notably "Symantec Norton Antivirus", add generic signatures to their virus definitions database,which can mistake legit code with malicious code.

This is the case with the popups on this site.Legit code is matched to generic virus definitions,in turn making your antivirus application report a threat.Rest assured,the popups are not and will not infect your computer with viruses and trojans.Please disregard any alerts from your antivirus software that come from our site,we only deal with reputable advertisers.

Please keep your OS and antivirus/security applications up to date with regular official updates to ensure your computer is not vulnerable to any threats or exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.