Why the hell is 2Pacboard below StreetHop???

Status
Not open for further replies.
its because streethop welcomes the more general hip hop scene as 2pac board focuses most if its energy on tupac. even though this board has a section about streethop, i guess this was their move to try and bring more members, and cover more apects on this board than strictly 2pac... but at the same time keeping it "2pacboard", as it is under streethop.com as a whole

-honestly, i think we all miss the HitEmUp.com days... when is that main page ever updated anyway?

and plus, what is wrong with hitemup.com... j/w... they did own the domain right? so why cant they get it back... they should make a sticky or something updating us with the latest news on gaining control of that again... i dont really like how it is now... plus we got stiff competition over at 2pacboard.net... j/k muaha

The.Menace said:
blame Amara.
lol. Menace! :mad: :confused: :(

In regards to the focus is shifting from tupac, just ask this, how did people find this site and why did they come here? For the most part I doubt it was general hip hop. The fact that streethop is getting more views or whatever isn't really indicitive of the mood of the board, it just indicates where people feel like posting at a given time, not their lack of interest in tupac. You're all still here because of tupac, right? So the energy isnt being lost, imo.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
i prefer the old look myself , it seems to me the pac side of the board gets a little quiet every now and then and like amara said its the mood of the time and as streethop has current issues which runs and changes daily it could seem more fresh than the same old pac talk , but wait till a new 2pac album drops or something , it will blow up again and kick streethop ass !!! :thumb:

on aveage 2pacboard gets about the same views as street hop. so whats the problem? 2 comes before S, doesnt it. lol. i really hate scrollin down.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Bank Robber said:
this board became popular because of 2pac, not general hip hop, i don't like this move
this how i feel too. and at least if ur gonna have Streethop at the top as the banner, take pac out of it and just move the board to streethop.com if possible? the pac shits just a feature now. or make a seperate board (for discussin hip hop) with expanded shit & other features like somethe other forums maybe..

those are ideas but i dont have any idea if any of the shit could be done or what the situation with this exactly is

edit: oh yeah speakin of positions & shit, i think Beef should be moved up under the main street hop cause mods been havin to move hella threads & because alot of em havenot noticed the beef bein there. and because its second in the amount of hits in that section to the main.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.