Why Does T.I. Do The Westcoast Handsign?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Sandeep14 said:
if u use ur brain i didnt mean coast, i meant WESTside of the midlands. WESTCOAST/WESTSIDE reppin the same sides.

u dikhedddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!
WESTCOAST ENGLAND! THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU SEE DRIVE-BY ARGUEMENTS!!! THUG LIFE!! YeaH!!!@

THEV1LL4N

jus fuc off yea. im not feelin 2 well. plus dnt u fink str8westside wud sound a bit gay? plus i like the name/word or whatever u wana call it "str8westcoast".

so jus leave it as that. this thread meant 2 b a question about TI, and the question has been responded to. so this thread mite aswell b closed.

plus there are a lot of shootings down in birmingham, its only gettin worse these days. there were riots last year and roads were closed wiv police, and i couldnt even make it 2 the Aston Villa V Liverpool match at Villa Park cos all the roads were closed down there. was lookin 4ward 2 the match.

it's been 'fashionable' so every rapper throws up a hand sign trying to rep their 'hood'..............................................................(*puts his head back into the ground in disgust*)

Diaz

Sandeep14 said:
jus fuc off yea. im not feelin 2 well. plus dnt u fink str8westside wud sound a bit gay? plus i like the name/word or whatever u wana call it "str8westcoast".

so jus leave it as that. this thread meant 2 b a question about TI, and the question has been responded to. so this thread mite aswell b closed.

plus there are a lot of shootings down in birmingham, its only gettin worse these days. there were riots last year and roads were closed wiv police, and i couldnt even make it 2 the Aston Villa V Liverpool match at Villa Park cos all the roads were closed down there. was lookin 4ward 2 the match.
Oh no, it gittin worse, I cought site of a road filled wiv all kinds of police caws.

I cant believe someone wasted their time thinking about why TI throughs up a fucking W. What difference does it make what he throws up?

Is it true that we can all make the argument that we are from the west side of something. For example lets say im from the East side of columbus. Actually im on the west side of east side columbus. WestSide in this motherfucker right here.

This is the exact reason why the only sign i throw up is a middle finger.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
Sandeep14 said:

Riots? Really? Damn who lost the soccer match? Them soccer gangs over there are crazy. :D

Sandeep14 said:
lol at you trying to make it sound like Compton.

Chronic pwned you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.