Why did Eminem keep bashing Christopher Reeve?

artisticgurl said:
When your at work its different, your supposed to be professional otherwise your likely to get fired. Did Christopher Reeve's talk shit about Eminem when he was alive? Anyway like I said before that song is SHIT and has no point, the fact Eminem says that himself doesnt make it any better either its still shit.
the work was an example it could be when you are hanging out with your friends or anything else. if someone puts down what you do then you get pissed.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Eminem has always been known to completely overreact to every little comment about him then rap about it. He was mad at Christina Aguilera for something she said on MTV that wasn't even a diss, then he went on to diss her on The Real Slim Shady. Then he was mad at Whitey Ford or whatever his name is basically for not acting all happy and giddy when Em said what's up to him at some place where they stumbled upon each other. Then he was mad at Fred Durst, DJ Lethal and Limp Bizkit for not backing him up in the already retarded-ass "beef" that Em never did anything about. Then he disses Moby because he said he's not a fan. And then the Christopher Reeves, thing. He did diss Benzino, Ja Rule (but only alongside 50), Canibus, Lauryn Hill, and probably a few others who I can't remember, but Fatal dissed him and Em never said anything back. Yet he's so quick to diss practically harmless musicians from other genres who aren't even really doing anything to him.
loser

_carmi

me, myself & us
SnakeWesker said:
Was DMX talking about Eminem in Party Up? Because if he was, that's another instance where Eminem seemed to back off from a fight.
can you quote what parts ou think were directed to eminem?

HellRazor05 said:
"And I don't know who the fuck you think you talkin' to
But I'm not him, aight Slim? So watch what you do."
lol dude there are so many people named slim that that is a dumb assumption to make. 50 talks about a guy named slim in his song and he wasnt talking about eminem either:laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.