why 50cent is so fucken successful

promotion- that's the answer he's promoted on MTV(white kids) and on BET(minorities) on Reebok commercials his story you hear it over and over and over and over well you get the point, it shows promotion is a muthafucka

I dun kno why u guys ever got into 50 cent I never liked 50 from the begging of his career and Ima Hate his style until he dies I dun know Hes lyrics JUST F***ing suck that dawm bad to me and his breaking all the bars 2pac and Biggy set down like don't be Stupid ass cock head with a gat or don't start up shit for stupidity, and look at the pain your causing people over your stupid shit

Anyways Hes only popular becuase of of his 9 shot WOW everybody get shot in the hood :eek: well maybe its those people who can't see the truth who think you should be hardcore becuase its the new popular thing

warriorinjewelz said:
50 is successful cause he survived 9 gunshots. without that he wouldn't be popular and eminem never would have signed him. peace

fuck that!! 2pac got shot in the head. PERIOD. Fuck 50 and him getting shot 9 times...2pac got shot in the HEAD! Lets see 50 survive that. 50's GARBAGE and he's WAY OVER RATED

PEACE ON THAT, SUCKA

WCsoul said:
fuck that!! 2pac got shot in the head. PERIOD. Fuck 50 and him getting shot 9 times...2pac got shot in the HEAD! Lets see 50 survive that. 50's GARBAGE and he's WAY OVER RATED

PEACE ON THAT, SUCKA
he got shot in the face, 'that's why i talk funny'. talk=face=head. maybe you're confused, it seems like for you talk=asshole=ass.

50 is successful because he is one of the smartest son of a bitch in the rap game right, if u think about everything he does and how he does them, u'll be almost tempted to call him a Genius. and regardless of what other people say 50 is one of the realest. He came to the rap game with a plan and that's to put it in a "choke-hold"- remeber that line in "in the club"? why did I say 50 is real, cause he didn't keep his plan a secret just the way Pac did, remember when Pac says "I got money making plans"- listen to made niggaz. but anyway 50 came with his debut "get rich or die trying" he didn't come as a lyrical God or something, he came as a gangsta rapper who had lived the gangsta lifestyle before he got signed -hence the hype about him getting shot 9 times! I said 9 times!!! I know u guys would say well big deal, but do yall remember when this board was going crazy when they heard about 50 getting shot 9 times and he survived well the whole world bought into that hype too, so he became very popular, then he brought his boys to eat with him G-unit with reebok= jackpot! now G-unit is everywhere and them members all dropping dope solo joints, and in all their videos u see 50's face, which creates anticipation for 50's own album. Then whole Shyne issue, then the whole "piggy Bank" hot 97 issue, everything was planned by 50 and with Em backing him up, and Dre's beats and acknowlegement, you know Cali would be behind him too which equals sales! 50 is a smart man! I just wish he could improve lyrically because he is one of the best song writers ever.
That's the truth right there. 50 did what most artists out there are trying to do. And it wasn't Dre/Eminem, 50 would have blown up on any big label, who were lining up to sign him because his buzz was crazy (which he did by himself). You don't think 50 would have blown up on Roc-A-Fella with Kanye and Jay-Z? Bitch, please. He's playing the rap game better than anybody ever has except maybe Russel Simmons. And didn't he say he TURNED DOWN the role to be the main character in GTA: Vice City so he could make his own video game? The movie is on the way? Nike and Addidas are going to be battling Reebok for his next shoe deal.

That's the truth right there. 50 did what most artists out there are trying to do. And it wasn't Dre/Eminem, 50 would have blown up on any big label, who were lining up to sign him because his buzz was crazy (which he did by himself). You don't think 50 would have blown up on Roc-A-Fella with Kanye and Jay-Z? Bitch, please. He's playing the rap game better than anybody ever has except maybe Russel Simmons. And didn't he say he TURNED DOWN the role to be the main character in GTA: Vice City so he could make his own video game? The movie is on the way? Nike and Addidas are going to be battling Reebok for his next shoe deal.
At the end of the day, to me. 50 Cent is a shit artist. His lyrics are weak, pathetic and stupid. Wow! He's got a story to tell! So has half the rap industry. But alot of them, actually, most of them are better than 50 in a rap kind of way! And the Roc-a-fella thing, in my opinion. No, 50 wouldnt be as big as he is, if he was with them! The Eminem camp has alot of young fans, hes the most popular rapper about! End of! If you signed to Aftermath, your fucking album would sell too! And for whoever said that 50 has a presence, you serious? When he comes on the radio, I turn the channel! To me, he has no presence what so ever! None at all! In my opinion, the worst thing Eminem ever did, was sign that clown! Or whoever signed him. I respect Eminem, but not for signing him! And WOW! He has a game coming out! That makes him a genious? Hes got a clothing line coming out, that makes him a genious? Anyone on Aftermath could do that shit and get a way with it! Because there fan-base is huge! I got shot 9 times I got shot 9 times! Boohoo! And is he fuck a role model! Id love to see him leave the Aftermath Camp. Watch his fan base go down by huge percentages! And most, if not, all of you know that it would! Anyway, i'm gone, laterz.

50 cent would have blown on any label.... he wouldnt have sold as much though. lol the worst thing eminem did? haha then id like to be stuck with eminems decision and be counting the millions :D

Weise wrote of having a "natural admiration" for Adolf Hitler and his ideas "and his courage to take on larger nations ... It kind of angers me how people pass prejudgment on someone [who says he supports Hitler]." He also wrote of encountering some hostility because of his Nazi beliefs, but that "because of my size and appearance, people don't give me as much trouble as they would if I looked weak."
In my opinion, it was! For rap music anyway! Eminem already has millions and millions. Eminem could sign anyone and make them established artists! Look how much The Game sold, exactly!

Robbo1984 said:
In my opinion, it was! For rap music anyway! Eminem already has millions and millions. Eminem could sign anyone and make them established artists! Look how much The Game sold, exactly!
D12 barely went plat with eminem on just about every song. And obie trice definitely didn't. And as for Dre, 'don't stop me in traffic and ask about Hittman.'

I think 50's would have blown up anyway. Not as big ,but he would've blown up . Before em and dre sign 50's, his buzz in new york was huge !!! every record label was looking at 50. the reason why 50 blown up in Newyork was because of ( Power of a Dollar) which was dope his best work. 50's ( look,story,name, abitiy 2 write catchy song's, voice all played a roll and perfect timing). 50's smart too people said he's stupid I think he's smart!!!! He don't use drugs or drink having a rapper from the south and one from west was smart.Obie Trice and D12 are on shady but they don't sell like dude. What else can I say God gave 50 style holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_carmi

me, myself & us
50 Cent is smart. he created his own buzz and signed to Shady/Aftermath. with Em and Dr Dre on his side, he's invincible. people say he will fall soon, they're all waiting for Nas's track to kill 50. but even after that, i dont think it'll actually kill 50's career. then he'll release another album and sell like if he never was killed by Nas. like it or not, even tho he has no talent, the guy is a genius, has geniuses to help him, he's invicible.

50 is so sucsessful coz of the same reason that mike tyson is still ppv HYPE thats it.
Hype sells and the sooner people realise that the sooner we will start to get real artists coming through and maybe not pay to watch a old and out of date tyson get beat up 4 fun

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.