Who's The Game Talkin About??????

DPG iz all I C said:
Yeah i thought that but did Shyne not sign a deal with someone else while in jail ?
yeh he was with def jam, but he got dropped cos of his sales.

and i agree if it is anyone its shyne. :thumb:
lol @ game gangin up wit 50's 'enemies'
bang em/domo, shyne, lil kim, r kelly, jadakiss, fat joe lol.

Game should apologize to Fatal for his mixtape cover where he put his face over Fatal's and then join forces with him. Then Game would have a ridiculous crew behind him.

i feel like its defintely not shyne i just really dont thing its him plust i hate him his fucking wack look at his interviews his a preacher and then his music is still gangster guys a little confused like mase

(still hoping its jae millz)
has he ever had a deal????

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Actually, I heard the other week that Game has been calling Shyne in jail and writting him, but Shyne actually gets a lot of offers. 50 tried to sign him back in the day actually before the beef, but he signed that deal with Def Jam for the Godfather but they fucked him out of some cash and then the government fucked him out of the rest for doing business while in prison.

The bars first hand remark does seem like it points to someone in jail, and if both Shyne and Game have a distaste for 50 then it does seem like a good chance. But doesnt Shyne still have like six or four years to do?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
pdxmuthaphucka said:
all u've done is started to speculate, why don't u sit back, chill out and smoke some weed and go get u some pussy, and quit worryin' about who this muthaphucka is and just learn about it when it happens......you sound stressed tryin' to figure out who this guy is.........and for what........no reason........if you were to die today, is this a matter of importance in ur life......????

Who remembers RaIIn?

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Game should apologize to Fatal for his mixtape cover where he put his face over Fatal's and then join forces with him. Then Game would have a ridiculous crew behind him.
that wasn't a official mixtape cover

Shyne put out what had to be the worst cd in rap during the last decade!
He's wack, and if he signs with Game who cares... Trash collectin more trash thats all that is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.