Who's The Game Talkin About??????

piece of his allhiphop.com interview

Game: The West Coast is back. I got a group, M.O.B. – Money Over B*tches. It’s a rapper from South Central, and a rapper from Long Beach. Techniec and Eastwood. I got an R&B singer, Dior. She’s from Los Angeles too. We been recording in London the last few days. I’m most excited about her. That’s an R&B princess right there.

AllHipHop.com: Tell us about M.O.B…

Game: People that have heard them they been thinkin’ of ‘em as sorta a modern day Dogg Pound. They from the street. Techniec is a lil’ more lyrical, and Eastwood is of your old-school West Coast style, the Dr. Dre’s and the MC Ren’s and the Ice Cube’s. Techneic is a more modern Nas/Jay-Z/Ice Cube. They on the mixtape [from DJ Skee] that featured “300 Bars,” I got an artist from Philly, Rockstar. He’s just a phenomenal underground artist, and I scooped him up. In Philly on the “How the West Was Won Tour,” he snuck backstage and freestyled for like 15 minutes. Everybody in the building took off their Black Wall Street chains and put them around his next. I told him to take a walk and keep going and put $2,000 in his pocket and told him I’d call him later. One more thing, there’s an artist out there who’s a free agent, I won’t name him, I’m about to sign him. It’s gonna f**k the game up. Once I get him on my team, it’s over.

AllHipHop.com: Where’s he from?

Game: New York.

AllHipHop.com: Is he known?

Game: He’s real known. He ain’t signed. You can guess… just think about it later.

AllHipHop.com: Give us a clue.

Game: A clue? [laughs] Okay… he knows bars first-hand. That’s a good clue. Us two, it’s too gangsta. It’s gonna be a big move. I’m even tryin’ to sign Lil’ Kim when she get outta jail, f**k it. [laughs]

my best guess is Jae Millz but im goin to assume im wrong, anybody no who he talkin bout

all u've done is started to speculate, why don't u sit back, chill out and smoke some weed and go get u some pussy, and quit worryin' about who this muthaphucka is and just learn about it when it happens......you sound stressed tryin' to figure out who this guy is.........and for what........no reason........if you were to die today, is this a matter of importance in ur life......????

pdxmuthaphucka said:
all u've done is started to speculate, why don't u sit back, chill out and smoke some weed and go get u some pussy, and quit worryin' about who this muthaphucka is and just learn about it when it happens......you sound stressed tryin' to figure out who this guy is.........and for what........no reason........if you were to die today, is this a matter of importance in ur life......????
LMAO

TCD said:
I like tech's verse on "Why You Smell Like Dat". And whose that guy Cisiro (sp?)?
?

Anyway, when I was reading that I was thinking that it was Shyne as well. I don't think it'd be Papoose because he's being sponsored by 50 and I don't think he'd be "allowed" to do that without getting into the "war."

Another guess would be Saigon. Cuz he's tyte with Just Blaze who did some tracks for Game. They may hook up and do some real shit together.

MATW95 said:
?

Anyway, when I was reading that I was thinking that it was Shyne as well. I don't think it'd be Papoose because he's being sponsored by 50 and I don't think he'd be "allowed" to do that without getting into the "war."

Another guess would be Saigon. Cuz he's tyte with Just Blaze who did some tracks for Game. They may hook up and do some real shit together.
It's not Saigon, he's signed to Just Blaze's new label.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.