Who sold more? Lloyd Banks or Young Buck?

i liked buck's album much better.. but yeah bad singles i agree, they should have done ''do it like me'' as a single in the summer
the new single look at me now is hot though.. but yayo at the end ruins the whole video

every1 talkin like buck had awful singles, but they were good in the sense of the collabos

let me in - ft 50 cent.
shorty wanna ride - produced by lil jon.

i think the promotion team jus figured they cud feed off 50 n jons buzzes to get rotation ?

i dont even have to look up the sales mark i know that banks sold more....

i wish it was buck but it ain't...banks for so many reason got more sales
-1st g-unit after 50 to blow up
-made music to suit more genres
-girls seem to find him hotter(lame i know but believe me i know some who buy for that purpose)
-question of who had the better voice
in general banks sold more in general I think it sucks but thats just my opinion, who knows maybe that'll change.

sniper said:
banks doesnt have a better voice then buck :|

i know im saying fans say his voice is softer and less deeper therefore more tolerable to listen to.. me its vice versa cause of that i cant listen to banks. :thumb:

DPG iz all I C said:
Very insightful :rolleyes:

Explain why you didnt like Bucks album ?
seems too repiticious, cant stand his voice and his flow. im not feelin any of the g unit albums they just sound corny to me. like they just say what ever one else has been sayin. niether one bring anything new to the table and their just plain predictable and boring

Sarr said:
I think buck woulda sold more after the shanking incident..but anybody know
REALLy? you dont think people would actualy go out an buy his album because he stabbed someone, if they did they would be taking stupidity to a whole other level. Id also be advising Mark "chopper" reid to be instantly releasing a hip hop album for all the dumbass fans that buy music for the wrong reason

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.