Who sold more? Lloyd Banks or Young Buck?

Just found the numbers....these are as of 3/16/05.....which was the last time Buck was on the top 200 charts.

LLOYD BANKS HUNGER FOR MORE 1,432,860

YOUNG BUCK STRAIGHT OUTTA CASHVILLE 1,000,495

plus bucks single wasnt very radio friendly either........ 'i know ur gonna let me drink with no id' ermmmm not politically correct or catchy.

Buck wouldve sold just as much as Banks or more, but his album got screwed.

When it first got to retail, it got was pushed to a later date because of the whole "Stomp" thing (TI wanted his verse taken off of the song cause Luda clowned on the same song, lol!), so it was leaked for a whole month. I remember goin to store to buy it on the original release date...and I wasn't the only one who there looking for it either, it was a whole lot of other niggas too.

banks defintely sold more because he picked better singles young buck had the 2 worst songs on his cd singles, it was just really really bad promotion on the part of anybody who choose let me in and shorty wanna ride as singles

DPG iz all I C said:
Very insightful :rolleyes:

Explain why you didnt like Bucks album ?

I'm going to assume the hates coming from the guy not liking G-Unit. Even though both albums were very well done, the G-Unit haters will never give it their proper respects.

buck had a pretty dope album and the song price on my head is fuckin nasty tho i think that banks album was better but thats my opinion cause i like him better as a rapper, his flow is nasty but buck has a good flow too, tho as someone else said the promotion was shitty cause those tracks are good they shoulda pushed a lil more wit his album, for games n banks there was more mtv/bet type of shit, thos tracks were a lil too gutter for those stations

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.