Who should Death Row Sign Next????

I think Suge, as well as anyone on this board will tell you that Nelly, and chingy are pop rappers that are nothing but commercial and to fake for deathrow. I think they'll tell you Snoop has past his prime and hasn't dropped a solid album since 96. The Ying Yang twins are just 2 retarded monkys with a microphone, and as for T.I.... he's just to smart to sign to the row, although he'd fit in reasonably well. (if he ever got promoted).

The Row's days as a record label are done and over with though. They had an all star lineup of unknown rappers back in 99 with the chronic 2000 release, and they fucked it up. At that point in time people were just looking for anything new by Death row, and sales would have been sufficent enough to justify a release. Now though... it'd take a major MAJOR artist to bring any recognition back to the row... someone the caliber of Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, Nas, Ludacris, Possibly Ja Rule, etc. Personally... If the row did ever get there shit straight I'd like to see...

Daz & kurupt
Swoop G
Treach
Scarface
T.I.
and maybe even The Game.

yak pac fatal

FunKy HomosapiEn said:
I think Deathrow would be a powerhouse if they had Nelly,Chingy,T.I., Snoop Dogg, and the Yiing Yang Twinz.
that is a disgusting line up no offense

i think no1 should join tha row cuz they ruin careers and release your albums after u die or delay it for 10 years

xxx

they should sign nelly, 50 cent, fabolous, master p, diddy, ying yang twins...

That way WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!

deathrow need to get tha fuck out of Koch and Suge need to beg Jimmy I. to let him back on Interscope and they should sign T.I,Dogg Pound,Cam'Ron,Lil E,they need Mobb Deep,Big Syke all the Outlawz,Rakim,Tha Realest,Jayo Felony,D-Block,Lady of Rage shit they should bring Sam Sneed cuz I Think They Need To Recognize they need help

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.