Who should Death Row Sign Next????

FunKy HomosapiEn said:
I think Deathrow would be a powerhouse if they had Nelly,Chingy,T.I., Snoop Dogg, and the Yiing Yang Twinz.

Whachu think.
Im not a fan of dissin threadstarters, but this is a really senseless one.

xxx said:
they should sign nelly, 50 cent, fabolous, master p, diddy, ying yang twins...

That way WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!

LOl sign eminem too so suge can just bully them.

U guys ever see suge on talk shows...? he always says the same things and every1 talks 2 him about how every1 is scared of him...

they should officially call it a day i mean who do they have left honestly ? they left kurupt eastwood spider crook gail gotti virg slim all go......swoop g tha realest.........

call it a day suge.

they probably have petey pablo and danny boy there cos no-one wanna sign em-lol.

Game (Comercial Value), Dogg Pound (Well Respected Rap Group), DJ Quik (Dope Producer and Rapper), Scott Storch (Well known producer) and some unheard westcoast artist (Fresh vibe to DR).

Death Row has no more even an office, there is no artist signed, Suge is only the manger for Petey Pablo.
Suge got other things to think about, Harry O and the killing of Biggie Smalls.

They should sign bankrupcy papers and call it a day. They don't have anything left. If they do have the unreleased material of Crooked I and released it today, it would not sell. Wait until he "blows up" if any...

xxx said:
they should sign nelly, 50 cent, fabolous, master p, diddy, ying yang twins...

That way WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!

Actually should go after Mystikal, Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and LL cool J, fabolous, master p, diddy, ying yang twins!

Then we could never again have to hear from these faggot losers again!

50 is the king of NY right now lol even with NY hatin him...
Cant deny record sales... 50 is the man right now. :D

^why?nobody would have bought his album if it wasn't for dre and 50.and i highly doubt he will sign a ex stripper who is convinced he's a blood...
if death row released albums,i'd like to see jayo,kurupt,snoop,gonoze and yukmouth
but they won't unless they signed a big star(petey pablo?)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.