Who is the greatest MC today and why?

Sun_Tzu said:
learn how to read?

what the fuck man do you look for beef? i was not dissing you or nothing. maybe you should learn how to read.
No I don't reply like this if I am looking for beef...and Im sorry if that 1 thing offended you lol

Nas, AZ & Ludacris <------ cant choose, Luda is so versitale wit his styles and concepts, extremely original and Nas and AZ jus the names speak for themselves, i think that rakim is nasty but hasnt shown ne thing in the last few years

You guys are crazy for calling Snoop the greatest MC today, he's lost it for a couple of years now. Crooked I is the real deal, you just have to wait for his album and then you'll realize who's the greatest today.

Peace

i would say marshall mathers because i feel his shit and he is one of the few mc whom didnt contradict himself which i think is very important to be considered the greatest

roaches

D'WAYNE CARTER
LIL' WAYNE
WEEZIE F BABY (and if you don't say the Baby, you disgust him)

A fine display of greatness at its greatest!
He ain't got no Lamborghini doors on the Escalade, he just gonna get the Lamborghini instead!
He got the chef up in the kitchen like what the fuck is a sammich?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
little wayne hands down there no rapper out there fucking with that man lyricaly.This nigga is on another level with it now.

head full of holes/
with blood on my sneaks
im like these are 650/
your blood to cheap
me from new orleans,we hustle in the heat
with enough work to make the police hustle 4 me
little city,but nothing here 4 free,put my money by my teeth
its magic whenever i hear the beat
but give me a hundred keys yall will never hear from me
young money and the levarage is deep
im better then ive ever been,that other shit was weak
fuck making it industry, i made it in the streets
my eyes are arms, now im taking everything i see-lil wayne

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.