Who is the greatest MC today and why?

I think, if it`s about the flow I would say Snoop dogg, if it`s about the beats I would say The Game and if it`s about the lyrics I would say Rakim. But all in all I have to say Nas, he got it all.

Other Thought?

Tonio1986 said:
I think, if it`s about the flow I would say Snoop dogg, if it`s about the beats I would say The Game and if it`s about the lyrics I would say Rakim. But all in all I have to say Nas, he got it all.

Other Thought?
how can u call some 1 a great emcee for the beats he bought of his budget :confused:

XxXxDanXxXx said:
Cam'ron

' Wham bam thank you mam
handstand handpan oh yea ' <- how can you top Cam's lyrics..
Lmao what did he say again sumthin like: okie dokie I;ll leave you hokey pokey? or whatever man camron= homo

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tonio1986 said:

Other Thought?
snoop? snoops flow has been going downhill more and more with each album he drops

Vaudeville said:
Snoop Dogg? what the fuck? i can flow better than him please
You? Snoop got one of the best flows ever, in this part he is untouchable, just Biggie did it better. I can understand when ppl are hatin on him, but just fools say he flows shitty. Every hip hop head would agree that snoop flows great.

Sun_Tzu said:
oh yeah i forgot to put why. Tech N9ne not only is super lyrical but when he raps you can feel his prescence.
you know maybe it's cuz he also made lots of shit tracks..( my opinion too)
That the general public just doesn't feel..And some ppl just don't like his fast rap...they are like oh he raps fast bone thug style? fuck that!

you probably dont listen 2 much of his shit. He dont rap fast, and he changes tempos throught out the whole song which makes his rhyming interestin and keeps u interested. i ve noticed 2 soon as someone listens 2 his music they start gettin in 2 it.

Sun_Tzu said:
you probably dont listen 2 much of his shit. He dont rap fast, and he changes tempos throught out the whole song.
No I don't listen alot to tech n9ne cuz I can't listen to an entire album ( maybe it will come one day) of him...And He does rap fast at times and i just gave an example of how ppl re act when they know he spit fast...

So please learn how to read...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.