Who did better without Dre? Snoop or Game?

yeah doggfather was ok. if we are making the choice by DA or DF then i'd say Doctor's Advocate is better. Snoop is a legend though so like i said before we have to see how game does with the rest of his career before i can really say

Aristotle said:
No, that's just all you choose to hear.
no.... listen to strip club. hes a raw rapper but he rides dres dick too much. he has no need to mention dre at all, hes not on aftermath anymore. his ass got kicked off. so dont tell me what i hear nigga

ARon

You said all he talks about is Dre and 50 every track, I dont even remember him mentioning 50 on DA at all. Anyways, it becomes tiresome seeing the whole "name dropping" thing everytime someone talks about him when it is hardly a thing. Thats why I said listen better.

Aristotle said:
You said all he talks about is Dre and 50 every track, I dont even remember him mentioning 50 on DA at all. Anyways, it becomes tiresome seeing the whole "name dropping" thing everytime someone talks about him when it is hardly a thing. Thats why I said listen better.
iirc he says that 50 does cocaine on Remedy

Big Flipp

I always see people talking shit about everything snoop has dropped since doggystyle. If there was never a doggystyle then most of those albums would be called a classic today. The guy fucked up and dropped one of the, if not the best rap album ever his first time out. Since that nothing he can do will ever live up to it.

linx

Staff member
Big Flipp said:
I always see people talking shit about everything snoop has dropped since doggystyle. If there was never a doggystyle then most of those albums would be called a classic today. The guy fucked up and dropped one of the, if not the best rap album ever his first time out. Since that nothing he can do will ever live up to it.
I don't know. I don't look at it like that, i'm just saying he has been garbage for a while now. Like I said, he went from some dope gangsta rapper to a soft bitch.

its linx! said:
I don't know. I don't look at it like that, i'm just saying he has been garbage for a while now. Like I said, he went from some dope gangsta rapper to a soft bitch.
he's a soft bitch? LOL

you sound like a hater

Game will .... DA was solid and better then his 1st. he stped up his style a lot since the doc. i cant bare to listen to snoop anymore. . his recent releze was decent , especially songs like imagine.. game gets my vote

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.