Who did better without Dre? Snoop or Game?

So Snoop dropped an undisputable classic in 93 with Doggystyle which was produced entirely by Dre. Then Dre jumped off the sinking ship that was Death Row and Snoop was forced to put out his 2nd album tha doggfather without any Dre production. Similar situation with Game since Dre produced a good chunk of the Documentary but then he was forced to release his sophomore effort The Doctors Advocate without any Dre production. My question is who do you think released the better album without Dre behind the boards?? Proudction wise and based on flow and delivery etc. cuz Dre does have a hand in that.

Snoop Dogg's Tha Doggfather is my second favorite album from him. His laid back flow with the funky production is real dope. It shits on The Games second album although Games is pretty good.

i would say snoop did better without dre. game needs dre, whether he has his beats or hes sayin his name every 5 words. games first album was 5X better than his second

Snowman

Snoop Dogg without a doubt. he made a couple of good albums on No Limit (Last Meal, No Limit Top Dogg)

Game will have Snoops Status by his 4th album. (thats just my prediction)

DPG iz all I C

The Doggfather was a great album, i still listen to it all the time so im gonna have to say Snoop done better.

plus Snoop didnt feel the need to constanlty mention Dre.

The Doctor's Advocate is better. Tha Doggfather was kind of a let down for me compared to Doggystyle. It was just ok in my opinion. The Game's second album is very solid and proves that he can make it without Dre.

its linx! said:
Game has already made more dope albums than Snoop.

That is all.
you couldnt be more wrong..... are u serious? snoop is the shit. all his albums are better than anything game has done except rythym and gangsta. the people that think game is better than snoop must be like 12 years old or some shit.

linx

Staff member
************* said:
you couldnt be more wrong..... are u serious? snoop is the shit. all his albums are better than anything game has done except rythym and gangsta. the people that think game is better than snoop must be like 12 years old or some shit.
How am I wrong? Have YOU been sleeping? Snoop has been garbage and then some for how many years now? His first album is a classic without a doubt and his follow up wasn't bad, but he's made a bunch of garbage since. He's fucking terrible now. He went from a rapper I really enjoyed to a rapper I cannot fucking stand. So yeah, you keep thinking people are 12 years old because they think Game is better than Snoop. Shit, at this point I think it's a fact that he's better than Snoop. He went from a dope gangsta rapper to a soft, garbage ass whack rapper. And I hate to say it, but Ice Cube is pretty much in the same boat.. just not as bad.

DUB CEE said:
it's linxs opinion. personally i disagree with him but who am i to tell him what to listen to? fuck it and keep bumpin doggfather
foril... games garbage compared to snoop imo. hes aiight but all he does is talk about dre and 50 every track.

i think it's too early to tell. i was reading an article the other day and who ever was saying it was right that people come out anymore and last one song and dont have longevity like the older school legends. from 1997 to now how many legends would you say their were? that are still gonna be doing this in 5 or 10 years. not many. but there are a couple IMO. i think game might hold out longer than snoop. just think game has something going for him. he's just gotta get past the dre and 50 shit and move on to better things. then he will get better.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.