When rappers get distracted in the middle of a song.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
WTF is wrong with rappers forgetting what the song is about? They rap about something for a minute, change the tune, and close up the song. I'll give a perfect example. The Game's song Dreams. Now, you'd think that the song is about The Game having wishes and dreams to make this life better and whatever, but take a look at the second verse:

He starts rapping about women? Oo-kay. That's bizzare. Ya'all will say "That's his dream." So? Its not relevant to the song because at one point he's rapping about Martin Luther King, Left Eye, etc. He's rapping about "real" issues, and then moves on to Mya.
it still makes sense, he is draming of fucking Mya! or whatever.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Coming from an ICP and Esham fan.
The Game raps about what he dreams about in the song, he dreamed about Mya, that's why the song is called "Dreams". It has nothing to do with "real" issues?

H.E. Pennypacker said:
WTF is wrong with rappers forgetting what the song is about? They rap about something for a minute, change the tune, and close up the song. I'll give a perfect example. The Game's song Dreams. Now, you'd think that the song is about The Game having wishes and dreams to make this life better and whatever, but take a look at the second verse:

He starts rapping about women? Oo-kay. That's bizzare. Ya'all will say "That's his dream." So? Its not relevant to the song because at one point he's rapping about Martin Luther King, Left Eye, etc. He's rapping about "real" issues, and then moves on to Mya.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about just having a better life in general, which would include bangin beautiful R&B bitches (like Mya) instead of his c-section scar/tatted up/hood rat broads or his "Change of Heart" chick (BAHAHAHA!). Dreaming of a better life means different things to different people.

dude evry person dreams about chicks.. the song is called dreams.. hence its about his dreams... he drifts off a bit and talks about chicks in the second verse but evry rapper duz..

bigCASH said:
Pac got off topic in his songs a lot to...perfect example: "How Do U Want It" first he's rapping about women..then he starts rapping about things that have completey nothing to do with women and how they want it...especially in the third verse when he starts rapping about C. Delores Tucker and Bill Clinton..very few rappers stick to the same topic through out a whole song

IN SECOND VERSE HE RAPS ABOUT C DELORES TUCKER AND BILL CLINTON

PEACE

TCD

As someone said it's just a different type of dreams. He talks about others because that's what he always does and because they also had Dreams.

Hituup said:
:thumb: WORD. THATS TRUE. TOSS IT UP IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE. ONE MINUTE HE WAS RAPPING ABOUT THE BEDROOM AND THEN AFTER THE SINGING HE COMES BACK WITH VERSES DISSING DR.DRE. ITS SORT OF FUNNY THOUGH. ALSO LOOK AT THE SONG "LET'S BE FRIENDS". ONE MINUTE HE'S TALKING TO A GIRL THEN THROWS A CHEAP SHOT AT JAY-Z AND DR.DRE. ITS ALWAYS FUNNY HOW PAC TURNED HIS GIRL TUNES INTO DISS TRACKS. LOL.
BUT BESIDES 2PAC, I THINK EMINEM DOES THAT QUITE OFTEN ALSO.

i try to clear something up

listen to how do u want it closely, and u will check he dont go offtopic, thats pacs life

TOSS IT UP : 1st verse is about his passion to gurls, 2nd-3rd verse is information bout he livin, and dissin enemys

listen to "letz be friends"

2nd verse : what up in 96, fine tricks in drag,tell dre that bitch, he can kiss my ass
back to you,
my pretty ass caramel queen got my hand on your thighs now let me get between as friends

so go on and on and on

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.