Whats Worst Game's Name Dropping Or Jay Z's Biting?

Whats Worst?

• Game's Namedropping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Z's Biting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
I dont get why peeps hate mainstream.I guess some people think they are more of a hiphop head becauase they listen to the underground.4 the life of me i just cant understand it.Actually i think peeps who think like that are quite dumb

VENOMOUS

Aristotle said:
I dont get why people are trippin over The game saying someones name, when he uses someones name in a line it makes sense, it fits, most of the time he is using it as a similie or a metaphor. Shit has been going on forever but people need to think of a way to hate on game.
Like when dudes in the early 90's was like, i aint (name of rapper) but, "I aint tupac but these jealous niggas got me strapped" think it was P, off of 99ways to die. No one was complaining then, so why start now, serious, people have been using names forever, get over it.
I was complaining that nigga stayed with pacs name comming out his mouth.But i just never liked master p.Dont get me wrong he had 2 classic albums(99 ways to die & ghetto d)But anyway the game does it way to much he has been doing since his 1st mixtape.But i dont have a problem with it.

VENOMOUS said:
I dont get why peeps hate mainstream.I guess some people think they are more of a hiphop head becauase they listen to the underground.4 the life of me i just cant understand it.Actually i think peeps who think like that are quite dumb
nobody said they are hip hop heads if they listen to the underground., the underground is better because they don't talk about the club, and most of the underground say the same shit your beloved mainstream says. now whoever doesn't know the facts is just dumb.

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
whut cha´all mean by name-droppin?
well, game pretty much cant rap a verse wit out sayin somebody's name in it. Hes always tellin dre banks or somebody to go get something or always referencing somebody in one of his rhymes

VENOMOUS

Vaudeville said:
nobody said they are hip hop heads if they listen to the underground.,
Okay did i say anybody said that.

Vaudeville said:
the underground is better because they don't talk about the club, and most of the underground say the same shit your beloved mainstream says.
then if thats the case 90% of the underground is whack,Plus what makes you think im into mainstream that much?asumptions........
Vaudeville said:
now whoever doesn't know the facts is just dumb.
:rolleyes:
Vaudeville said:
it is a sin to like mainstream rap man that shit is fuckign wack (well 90%) of it
Y?

i guess hiphop didnt start out as party/club music?
i guess if hiphop never went mainstream/pop you wouldnt be listening to the music you listen to(presumeably underground shit)
i guess the slang words you use now(4 ex. the word whack)you wouldnt be using now if hop didnt spread mainstream.
i guess rappers havent been rapping about "bling bling" and bragging about what they got since the eighties.
I guess if hiphop didnt go pop/mainstream alot of people wouldnt be dressing/talking the way they do?

VENOMOUS said:
i kinda agree. it isnt a sin to be feeling some mainstream musci. i bet he actualy likes some of it secretely..

seriuosly now days a yuk album, or whatever have commercial tracks on there , it aint even much different to alot of mainstream albums. its like alot of albums /mainstream and underground, have a mix of both.
you could dig up underground albums and find tracks that would fit nicely onto the radio i bet u.

but i agree when it comes to buying albums, i rarely buy a mainstream album, id rarther download and support people who need the sale a bit more.

. i dont keep track, but i hear lines iv heard before almost on a daily basis. but everyone seems to be zoomed in on jayz. im still waitin for someone to respond to my original comment about "the game" biting rappers lines, tell me you's havnt noticed it? iv heard him bite mobb deeps lines, 2pac's lines, the lox's lines, etc, and i dont even listen to the dude

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Game gets so annoying;

"dre made me big, big was big, pac was just as big, i rap with 50, dre makes classics that are big".

i voted for games name dropping

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online