Whats Worst Game's Name Dropping Or Jay Z's Biting?

Whats Worst?

• Game's Namedropping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Z's Biting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which do you think is worst? Jay Z's biting or game's name droppin? i'd have to say i prefer game's namedropping over jay z's biting, because at least game is referencing the artist and isnt takin their rhymes without givin them any credit :thumb:

2Pax

None of them are bad things really, but it does get annoying when the game mentions pac,big and dre in every song.

Jay biting, i dont undestand why he made it, he is wack, anyway, games name droppin is annoying but his lyrics are pretty good for a guy that just learnd how to rap like 3 years ago, jigga in his late 30s and still cant rap well.

games name dropping is an a league of its own, i thought chino dropped alot of names, but chino has the mad skills to back it up

I CAUGHT YOU. serioiusly, The Game bites possible as much as jayz (from about 20 tracks i downloaded), and his only been rapping for a few years. so i guess game is twice as worse because he does both, so according to me , you should turn on game as well if there was any fairness in your jigga hating

ARon

I dont get why people are trippin over The game saying someones name, when he uses someones name in a line it makes sense, it fits, most of the time he is using it as a similie or a metaphor. Shit has been going on forever but people need to think of a way to hate on game.
Like when dudes in the early 90's was like, i aint (name of rapper) but, "I aint tupac but these jealous niggas got me strapped" think it was P, off of 99ways to die. No one was complaining then, so why start now, serious, people have been using names forever, get over it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online