What's with the waving the hand in front of the face?

TCD

gerrycurl21 said:
he did it on the In Da Club video, i remember others waiting for the video to end to watch the black guy do the wierd dance move lol
Yeah he's been doing it for a long time, i find it funny and it is the only reason to watch Yayo's video.

They Do It Because Most Of Em Been Shot Already And They Had A Hard Time Breathin So There Reachin For The Oxygen Mask Or Lettin Em Know They Cant Breath :D

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Another reason to hate on G-Unit.

The so called "hip-hop" fans on here are laughable. Like a bunch of women... Infact probably more like homos. Is there anything else you can find to hate on them for? Maybe their haircuts or the way they trim their beards. Get back to your beautician and Air Steward jobs and let the men discuss the music.

Little Skittle

is that 50 cent that does that little move in front of the camera in the gold shirt? lol he looks funny as fuck, looking at him and thinking of when someone sed "it looks like a meeting in a mental hospital" is just really damn funny

Little Skittle said:
is that 50 cent that does that little move in front of the camera in the gold shirt? lol he looks funny as fuck, looking at him and thinking of when someone sed "it looks like a meeting in a mental hospital" is just really damn funny
yeah, that's 50

ARon

Pittsey said:
Another reason to hate on G-Unit.

The so called "hip-hop" fans on here are laughable. Like a bunch of women... Infact probably more like homos. Is there anything else you can find to hate on them for? Maybe their haircuts or the way they trim their beards. Get back to your beautician and Air Steward jobs and let the men discuss the music.
You need to calm down, people are in here talking about pretty much a dance move. They say its wak they say its wak, who cares. But yeah its hating when they say they dont like something.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Aristotle said:
You need to calm down, people are in here talking about pretty much a dance move. They say its wak they say its wak, who cares. But yeah its hating when they say they dont like something.

I'm calm. But it's just getting ridiculous the different things G-Unit haters are finding to discuss. Yeah the dance move is pretty gay, but it's probably an inside joke that none of us get. To discuss it on a rap music board though is equally as faggy.

ARon

^^This is hip-hop, dancing is part of it, thats how i see it. Truthfully it would be gay if anyone did it and would still be talked about the same. A g-Unit hater thing might of felt the urge to start this but it makes sense. If people want to hate let them hate, see how far they get, probably about as far as the people hating on them.

i hope ya'll are not talking about me cause, i like Buck and Banks' shit and 50's debut album so i'm far from a hater...i just wanted to know what the hell that shit meant...i never intended to start a hating thread

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.