What would jason g 817 do if...

What do you think jason g 718 would do if he found out that Eminem was gay?

Would he stop listening to rap music altogether?

Would he embrace Eminem's new found alternative life style?

Would he follow in Eminem's footsteps and come out the closet himself?

Drop your opinions on this complex dillema.

Casey

Staff member
LOL.

also, what what he do if he found out that christina aguilera was a transexual?

naw, im jus hatin now. haha.

K D

The Almighty Nasquad said:
What do you think jason g 718 would do if he found out that Eminem was gay?

Would he stop listening to rap music altogether?

Would he embrace Eminem's new found alternative life style?

Would he follow in Eminem's footsteps and come out the closet himself?

Drop your opinions on this complex dillema.
maybe he wouldnt do anything at all? :O u sayin this dudes gay but whos the one makin a whole thread about em? i been on this board for a while and it seems like there isnt any talk about hip hop anymore its just about ppl being gay and talk about eminem.. wheres the og's at? and why are all these kiddies runnin the board?

K D said:
maybe he wouldnt do anything at all? :O u sayin this dudes gay but whos the one makin a whole thread about em? i been on this board for a while and it seems like there isnt any talk about hip hop anymore its just about ppl being gay and talk about eminem.. wheres the og's at? and why are all these kiddies runnin the board?

I second that.

Instead of tearing apart his opinions, ignore them or explain your opinion and try to educate him.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Originally Posted by Frank Grimes
lol , good ol' jason.
he'll come in and reply to everyone of these post's
lmao...im his stalker rite...so ima reply to each and every reply he brings in ^...

lmao...jason= officially most hated member in streethop?

Casey

Staff member
/\ well thats to be expected when you make topics like "big l is overrated" and "every rapper should do songs with christina aguilera"

lol, herb.

K D said:
*thumbs up*

LOL, exactly. Sad to see what these sad losers do with their free time. Instead of actually doing something, they're on a message board laughing at other people.

Sad.

I notice Nasquad is on probation, he'll probably be banned within the month.

jason_g_718 said:
*thumbs up*

LOL, exactly. Sad to see what these sad losers do with their free time. Instead of actually doing something, they're on a message board laughing at other people.

Sad.

I notice Nasquad is on probation, he'll probably be banned within the month.

Look man, your problem is that you put yourself out there. You will go as far as you can in order to "protect" the status of Eminem on this board. You have made nothing, but endless Eminem/ShadyAftermath threads. You labeled yourself, you are infact the poster boy for a true stan.

jason_g_718 said:
Sad to see what these sad losers do with their free time. Instead of actually doing something, they're on a message board laughing at other people.
That's the type of shit that irritates me the most, if you don't like this board than get the fuck out of here. How you gonna call us loser and say we're wasting our time when you're here as much as all of us, and you're the one replying to every thread and message that has anything to do with either you or Eminem.

You try so hard to make is seem like you don't care, and that our opinions don't bother you, but you know that this shit is eating you up. And it Hurts too!

So look man, I'm done with you. Don't reply to this, read it and take it with smile.

Mods, Close this thread if its possible.

Silleone said:
ahahahahhahaha

his opinions are fucking wack

"big l is overated"
"Christina aguilara should be on rap songs"

also he said christina aguilara is a "home"girl, WHAT THE FUCK is a "home"girl.
Well if Christina is one I'd have to say a 'home girl' is a fucking slut who enjoys when 'homeboys' run a train on her skinny ass

stefanwzyga

Silleone said:
ahahahahhahaha

his opinions are fucking wack

"big l is overated"
"Christina aguilara should be on rap songs"

also he said christina aguilara is a "home"girl, WHAT THE FUCK is a "home"girl.
Listen i remember a few weeks back when jason said he thought Big l was overated, thats his opinion! and he is entitled to it, he also said christina should be on rap tracks! why not? she can sing, infact she can sing her ass off! i like chistina! what do people on this board think cuz this is a hip hop site you cant like other music? get real! an im pretty sure a homegirl is a female version of a homeboy! know what i mean?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.