What Was The First Rap Song U Heard

my first rap i ever heard was fresh prince from bel air... :D but my really first rap song that influenced me was I Wish /Skee-lo/ it was in 1994 or 95

2pac4prez2006 said:
wtf? lmao!!!! :D :thumb: this is the funniest shit i heard all day [no offence]

bk to topic, mine was probs, will smith 'summer time'
I was just fucking around, first track I hear was probably California Love in 98 or so

Xen

The first song I heard was tupac - I ain't mad at cha .. I remember seeing it on Tv when I was like 9 years old or something.. I couldn't understand why people could like that kind of music..

Who would've thought that 3/4 years later tupac would become the number 1 artist I listen to :)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
you know whats funny certain people be hating on the mainstream, but they started listening to rap because of the mainstream...............go figure?:confused:

im not sure exactly wich one was the first but it was one of these:
snap - the power
will smith-summer time
mc hammer
vanilla ice
ll cool j-mama gona knok you out

shit, that has been a long time, probably something from run dmc or fat boys... i heard rappers delight early on too, but ot sure what was first chronologicly...beastie boys was early too

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.