what kind of rap music do you like?

ArtsyGirl

Mostly Political, songs with deep meanings. Lyrical shit like Big L style. Good West Coast music example: Young Roscoe. And pretty much anything from the 90's.

The underground music is great like Venomous said. Street music is also great (such as DK7 and DMX debut album). As far as hardcore and political goes I personally prefer French rap because the rhymes are more complex, the beats are darker and to me the mood is just better.

Peace

it was only a matter of time b4 mothafuckas started bitin my postin style

i like "good music" not realy the hard shit. or spittin real hard, im not ususaly into the hard gangsta typa shit. damn i knew i was goin to have trouble explaining myslef. anyway, basicaly nothin i just said can be linked to anything connected to my idea's or thoughts. ill have to type up a list later

Whatever, I'm willing to give anything a chance. G-Funk (lovin' some Warren G right now), gangsta rap, whatever. As long as it's good, it doesn't matter what 'kind' of rap it is. I'll give it a go.

ArtsyGirl

Frank Grimes said:
it was only a matter of time b4 mothafuckas started bitin my postin style

i like "good music" not realy the hard shit. or spittin real hard, im not ususaly into the hard gangsta typa shit. damn i knew i was goin to have trouble explaining myslef. anyway, basicaly nothin i just said can be linked to anything connected to my idea's or thoughts. ill have to type up a list later
What the..? :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.