What if DMX woulda signed to Death row?

xxx

Ghetto_Ghost said:
i dont think pac could fuck with X on a battle

a minte for your son, let me fly, look thru my eyes, the convo, the omen, the rain, ready to meet him, i can feel it, dogs for life, coming from, angel, here we go again, my life and thats just to mention immediate classics.

Yea, but 2pac has about 75 "immediate classics".

DMX would've been dope on DEATHROW, just imagine. Him, makaveli, greg nice the smooth knight, LS, smoking weed, cigs, crack, drink hennesy, becoming a BLOOD and making music. Just imagine. Only if he got shot and died young he would've a been eternal like Makaveli and dutch schultz

HellRazor05 said:
I'm still confused about this track. It's a freestyle that was later recycled into the last verse of "Get At Me Dog". The line goes "Yo for real, that nigga 2Pac can suck my dick/And it's gonna take all the niggas in the Westcoast to barely move me." I've heard that this was just an edit, where he actually says "K-Solo can suck my dick" and someone just mixed "2Pac" in there but I think it was actually a shot at Pac. In "Get At Me Dog," the name is edited out but from what I can make of it, it sounds like he's about to say "K-Solo". The freestyle was definitely directed at Pac, I've listened to it over and over again and it just doesn't sound like an edit to me. I've never even heard X say Pac's name so where the hell would someone from like 1996 get a recording of X saying "2Pac"?

lol aban....you kill me :p
yeh he says 'and that nigga k yall can tell him suck my dick' because of song they both claimed they wrote called spellbound.
apparently x and k were in jail together so someone stole it ... but k took a lie detector on beef dvd and came clean :confused: meaning x stole the song.

deathrow wanted to sign dmx at one point? when AFTER PAC DIED, dmx was a UNDER THE UNDERGROUND rap artist in "mount vernon" that nobody heard of in 92/93 in new york,

the only reason he BLEW up in 98/99 was because of the OBVIOUS REASONS

and he's a crack head so everything he says is irrelevant

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.