What happened to TQ?

his

his album gemini was neva released on cash money records, his new alum is called lissen, and his album the second coming was not relesed in the usa, only the rest of the world and it had 16 tracks, i have tq's album the second coming unreleased usa version with 22 tracks i can up it for you if you want,

check my other thread in fairxchange i put up a unleeked tq song yesterday

His first album was really good, still listen to it a hell of a lot spesh in Summer. I thought he was working on a third album due for release this year :confused:

first album is they neva saw me coming. second album the second coming (it was released world wide exceped usa, and had 16 tracks, i have the unreleased 22 track usa version if any one wants it) and album number 3 is called lissen,

rhyand said:
first album is they neva saw me coming. second album the second coming (it was released world wide exceped usa, and had 16 tracks, i have the unreleased 22 track usa version if any one wants it) and album number 3 is called lissen,

When is his third album likely to be available in the UK?

Thommo

Street Soldier
TQ pretty much fell off in all honesty, Westside was probably his tighest track although Bye Bye Baby is a great song. He sounded good with DPG on The Comeback and on Let's Get Back To Bed Boy. Daily is still one of my fav song's but it's sad to say that just like The Outlawz TQ will never be big again. Peace

TQ'S Second album call the second coming has 16 tracks, and has a mistake on it on the album cover it say the track one day features layzie bone i doses not if you have a copy check it it has e-40 on it,the song one day feat layzie bone was on the unreleased 22 track usa version, i also have that song if any one needs it

cash mony fucked him about a lot fucked him about for 3 years his album gemini was neva released on cash money, but i have a copy of the tracks that are supost to be on there off tq if any one wants it just let us know

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.