What happened to TQ?

If any one wants any unreleased tq tracks or albums including gemimi which was neva released message me and il email you a link to download,

sara y u beenin so bitchey i dont c any one else helping u out, im only trying to help you out

rhyand said:
If any one wants any unreleased tq tracks or albums including gemimi which was neva released message me and il email you a link to download,

sara y u beenin so bitchey i dont c any one else helping u out, im only trying to help you out
aww sorry I wasn't bein bitchy hence the smiley face... just the edit button is there for a reason you know.. its kinda annoying otherwise :)

Ok sara its kool, Just there are loads of ass holes on here lately, if you need any song just ask,

P.s i just used the edit button just 4 u

Tq Has To Be The Most Underated Artist In The Business, This Guy Has Pure Talent I Have All His Cds And They Straight Gangsta He's One Artist I Will Never Get Sick Of Listening To Cause He Is That Good

Peace

This guy cant speak English. TQ's newish clip "Right On" is up for stream on WCRydaz.com (The song is bangin too). He didn't really fall off, he just needs some more exposure.

TQ is tha shit They Never Saw Me Coming is a westcoast classic, he should be out there sellin' more than all these other wack R&B artists, his new album Listen was tight, but 2 many people slept on it.

haha this thread is hillarious.. TQ never fell off, many of you didn't know he had albums out so how can you make statements that he fell off. Listen to his albums they're just as good as they always were.

i picked up his album Listen and its hot. It almost compares to they never saw me comming however there is no rap on it.

Rhyand keep me posted on the mixtape. Also assasin make sure if you get the deal to produce his album to let us all know!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.