What Does Scott Storch Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATCQ said:
Not anymore, but he used to be. Listen to the start of Po Nigga Blues (Scott Stortch Remix) from LTTG, that women's voice is meant to be Lil Kim.

no... how can some be meant to be some1 .. it wasnt her

Why would lil kim want to be on a 2pac album .. didnt he say fuck lil kim 100 times.

makes no sense.

ATCQ said:
Not anymore, but he used to be. Listen to the start of Po Nigga Blues (Scott Stortch Remix) from LTTG, that women's voice is meant to be Lil Kim.

no... how can some be meant to be some1 .. it wasnt her

Why would lil kim want to be on a 2pac album .. didnt he say fuck lil kim 100 times.

makes no sense.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:

makes no sense.
Nobody said she wanted to be.

It was what Storch was doing at the time.

Anyay, yeah Storch is a white Jew who looks a bit like a pig but who can make hot beats - not your typically Hip Hop dude (well, maybe it is now) but the boy has talent!

Think_ThuGLiFE said:

makes no sense.
Nobody said she wanted to be.

It was what Storch was doing at the time.

Anyay, yeah Storch is a white Jew who looks a bit like a pig but who can make hot beats - not your typically Hip Hop dude (well, maybe it is now) but the boy has talent!

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
its linx! said:
You are a "faggot".
it was a joke , i was making fun of all the people cussing on wiggers...i am white by the way !!

You fudge-packing, baboon-raping, panty-sniffing, shit-gobbling, puss-nibbling, cock-brained dingbat!

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
its linx! said:
You are a "faggot".
it was a joke , i was making fun of all the people cussing on wiggers...i am white by the way !!

You fudge-packing, baboon-raping, panty-sniffing, shit-gobbling, puss-nibbling, cock-brained dingbat!

linx

Staff member
Zimbabwe said:

So, what.. you make fun of the people who use the word by using it too? It doesn't make much sense to me. It only makes you look as dumb and ignorant as those people. HooRa!

You cock-sucking, ass-pounding, shit-for-brains, cum-guzzling, sheep-fucking, dick-massaging clown!

linx

Staff member
Zimbabwe said:

So, what.. you make fun of the people who use the word by using it too? It doesn't make much sense to me. It only makes you look as dumb and ignorant as those people. HooRa!

You cock-sucking, ass-pounding, shit-for-brains, cum-guzzling, sheep-fucking, dick-massaging clown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.