what do you think of these artists

one mc on dj said:
This post has got to be a joke ;)

Newayz my opinion on the ones I know, Jean Grae: Greatest female rapper out people don't seem to wanna care admit it or whatever they keep hopin Lauryin Hill comes back great but she prolly wont come back that great. :eek:

Gangstarr: You know it I know it we must never forget about em.

Cormega: Nice as dope ha man that is all I can say to me he is one of those rappers that I always name nice.

MF Doom: Fuckin crazy!!! :eek: Definitely worth checkin out!!!

Chino Xl: Is it because he dissed Pac that people dislike him that much? I mean how can you like Crooked I and Canibus and not like Chino XL?

I really can't say that much about the others. I know del but not enough to post about him so I won't.

I would like to know if anyone has ever heard ( of) Haiku D'etat?
that was just my fucking opinion so shut the fuck off and i dont say fuck chino cause pac said it i just dont like his music. :rolleyes:

one mc |one| dj

killahill187um said:
that was just my fucking opinion so shut the fuck off and i dont say fuck chino cause pac said it i just dont like his music. :rolleyes:
I wonder if my eyes are really that fucked up but I don't see your name in that sentence. :rolleyes: I am not goin to argue with you it is your opinion and it's cool. Your post simply reminded me of the fact how many people hate Chino XL and that is really all but maybe just maybe!! There are too much pacgroupies around me so now ya know. :eek:

one mc on dj said:
I wonder if my eyes are really that fucked up but I don't see your name in that sentence. :rolleyes: I am not goin to argue with you it is your opinion and it's cool. Your post simply reminded me of the fact how many people hate Chino XL and that is really all but maybe just maybe!! There are too much pacgroupies around me so now ya know. :eek:
ok.peace :thumb:

killahill187um said:
jean grae dont know who he is
gangstarr greatest rap group
mfdoom havent heard
cormega good rapper
chino xl fuck him
tame one havent heard
del the funky homosapiens great rap group
trick daddy average
he laughed cause jean grae is a female.
and del aint a rap group.
but people need to get the classic "no need for alarm"

Frank Grimes said:
he laughed cause jean grae is a female.
and del aint a rap group.
but people need to get the classic "no need for alarm"
well now i atleast know that jean grae is female and del aint group
thanx 4 the info :thumb:

jean grae - She's aight, but I don't really like female rappers...
gangstarr - I have all their albums, greatest rap duo ever besides Black Star
mfdoom - I hardly listen to him.
cormega - I have the Realness and The True Meaning and they are both dope ass albums.
chino xl - Only heard some of his freestyles, no albums..
Tame one - Never heard him spit.
the funky homosapian - Nice oldskool feel, but not really a fan.
Trick daddy - Don't really like him too much...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yeah i know i just said that because i know bankrobber was gonna say that.he is abig faan of necro and horrocore in general.

one mc |one| dj

Yeah I think Necro called it death rap or sum other homo so i just started using it too haha thought it pretty much described it dont matter tho

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online