mfdoom
cormega
chino xl
Tame one {of the artifacts}
del the funky homosapian
trick daddy.

like them , hate them, wack, dope whatever, just list the ones you like

Shahin

out of these I like all except for Trick Daddy and I don't know who Tame one is. Do you know when Chino's Poison Pen is coming out btw? I've been waiting since august 2004.

jean grae - Not a fan of backpack rappers, plus her style is nowhere near original
gangstarr - CL Smooth is 10 times the rapper Guru is
mfdoom - Corny gimmick rapper
cormega - A street poet, great mc and writer
chino xl - Fantastic punchlines, concepts and albums
Tame one - Don't listen to him
del the funky homosapian - Original but not a fan
trick daddy - Don't listen to his music

I dont like gangstarrs voice.
Trick daddy got nice tracks on book of thugs. (is some of few rappers in the south which doesnt scream.)
I never heard of tame one or mfdoom.
Chino Xl is okay.

Bill you said mf doom is a corny, gimmig rapper? right... his mask is not much of a gimmic.

any ways i have only listen to some of those and MF Doom is the best of them all and Jean Grae is alright.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
trick daddy has an untouchable flow.One of the best unique flows in the rap game.

cormega-he is aight im nota big FAN OF HIS VOICE sometimes he sounds like his nose is stuffed up.

chino xl been tight had alot of peeps bite his style*cough* necro *cough*

Mf doom -can some please tell me what so good bout this dude?Im serious some 1 please tell me.

Jean Grae - dope. Best female rapper on the planet bar none.

Gangstarr - DJ Premier's beats are good but Guru's monotonous tone doesn't sit well with me.
MF Doom - a little too eclectic for my tastes. Hit & miss with his songs really.

Cormega - dope. One of the best in the game currently &, IMO, is more interesting to listen to than Nas.

Chino XL - great lyricist & a heavyweight with punchlines. Think he could be a little more focused at times though as he has a tendency to run away with himself a la Canibus.

Tame One - don't know.

Del The Funk Homosapien - crazy rapper. Has some interesting concepts but at times is a little too 'out there' for my liking.

Trick Daddy - nice rapper. Has a little bit of the Scarface in him - that is, dealing with real issues, both personal & nationwide & incorporating his feelings. A genuine rapper.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Jean Grae - dope. Best female rapper on the planet bar none.
:thumb:

gangstarr - dope, but havent really payed much attention to them since the late 90's, got a lil tired of Premo's beats

mfdoom- never really listened to him

cormega- dope, lookin forward to his new album

chino xl- not really feeling him

Tame one {of the artifacts}- dope , havent heard any new material from him in awhile

del the funky homosapian- one of the best west coast mc's period

trick daddy- he has his moments

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
VENOMOUS said:
chino xl been tight had alot of peeps bite his style*cough* necro *cough*

how the fuck does Necro bite Chino XL? :confused:

besides the fact that theyre music sounds nothing alike, Necro was rapping just as long as, if not longer, than Chino

MF Doom actually grew on me, after first few listens, I was still "What the fuck?", now I am appreciating the genius to the fullest.

Jean Grae reminds me of Kweli a little bit because of the flow, it just doesn't sound to me to be enough to catch someone's attention, and therefore buy her albums. Nonetheless still I love her music, got 2 of her albums.

jean grae dont know who he is
gangstarr greatest rap group
mfdoom havent heard
cormega good rapper
chino xl fuck him
tame one havent heard
del the funky homosapiens great rap group
trick daddy average

one mc |one| dj

killahill187um said:
jean grae dont know who he is
gangstarr greatest rap group
mfdoom havent heard
cormega good rapper
chino xl fuck him
tame one havent heard
del the funky homosapiens great rap group
trick daddy average

This post has got to be a joke ;)

Newayz my opinion on the ones I know, Jean Grae: Greatest female rapper out people don't seem to wanna care admit it or whatever they keep hopin Lauryin Hill comes back great but she prolly wont come back that great. :eek:

Gangstarr: You know it I know it we must never forget about em.

Cormega: Nice as dope ha man that is all I can say to me he is one of those rappers that I always name nice.

MF Doom: Fuckin crazy!!! :eek: Definitely worth checkin out!!!

Chino Xl: Is it because he dissed Pac that people dislike him that much? I mean how can you like Crooked I and Canibus and not like Chino XL?

I really can't say that much about the others. I know del but not enough to post about him so I won't.

I would like to know if anyone has ever heard ( of) Haiku D'etat?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online