What Customers Have To Say About The K-Fed Album

C.R.Y.

the great part about this is that everyone realizes hes trash. the boppers enjoy chingy and j-kwon. and we hated them. but everyone hates kfed, even the boppers. it just makes me laugh harder.

too many people hate this dude

so he cant rap... same goes for many others
so he leeches off someone rich and famous... he isnt the first to do it and im sure most guys here wouldnt say no to being married to britney spears.. shes hot, shes rich, you can fuck her all day and not have to worry about going to work

Yo-y'all's haytas. Y'all's jealous of dis pimp cuz he got it goin' on-straight outta Frezno.

He drops scientific alchemy when he takes dat hip hop flava and mixes it wit a little bit of rock and row.

You and them pavarotti's jus gotta hate cuz y'all's drivin' a Hyundai and ain't got no fly suga momma. Like my boy Fed said-"Holla at ya own dman self!!"

(P.S.: I predict a tragicomic tale of Dostoyevskian proportions when Mr. Federline's book reaches the masses. Phillip Roth and Michael Chabon, don't be hatin')

^^ HAHAHAHAHA... Gold.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.