What Customers Have To Say About The K-Fed Album

hahaha theres some really funny reviews on amazon for that album too. One guy wrote a rap about it

This former back-up dancer
Now known as Mr. Spears
Has brought us the worst album
To be released in years

Though he thinks he's Eminem
He's more Vanilla Ice
And after you've heard this one once
You wouldn't hear it twice

Just listen to the lyrics
And see if you agree
These are the worst songs ever "sung"
In all of history

The first single is "Lose Control"
A track that should be tossed
I would suggest this album
Be avoided at all cost

Maybe next year on April 1
(You'll get two for a buck)
Buy `em for an All Fool's joke
and watch your pals upchuck

lol look at this one

Kfed4evR'yo said:
This "Masterpiece" will surely be on the charts longer than "Dark Side Of The Moon". I had almost given up on the current crop of musical pretenders until the emergence of the new "King Of Pop". Forget Mozart, Beethoven and Van Winkle, this is true genius and the naysayers are just jealous of his breathtaking talent. Britney will rue the day she let the greatest musician in the history of recorded music get away. Her loss is the gain of millions of women who now have a shot at bagging the most eligible bachelor in the world. This CD has become my most valuable posession, along with my crack-pipe.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^Oh most definitely. The production on the album is fire, along with the lyrics. It's pure talent promoted wrong. This album beats out Pac's, Game's and Snoop's, combined.

One word: Fire.

Bobby Sands

Hold on a minute,at least Vanilla Ice could rap.I know he was a joke but he was a pretty good lyricist whereas this cunt K-Fed is a complete and utter joke.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Hold on a minute,at least Vanilla Ice could rap.I know he was a joke but he was a pretty good lyricist whereas this cunt K-Fed is a complete and utter joke.
yea foril... dis nigga used britney spears cash to start his own record label so he can release a cd cuz hes so wack no1 will sign him

_carmi

me, myself & us
Tupac Tha Great said:
yeah honestly, it's a fucking shame to even compare vanilla ice to k-fed. lol it's fucking insulting vanilla ice. vanilla ice is fucking god compared to k-fed. k-fed is a fucking loser that fucked up with britney and that in a year or two will be totally forgotten. he was born loser to die loser. it's not a few bucks and an album that will change that.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Do you want to laugh? And I mean the kind of deep-down, uncontrollable, belly laugh that leaves your sides so sore that it hurts to go poop later? **THIS** is the album for you.

Come on all,

Vanilla Ice at least had the first rap single (Ice, Ice, Baby) to go number one on the Billboard Charts. K-Fed is the first ever no hit wonder.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.