We Made You Single -Eminem (link/music video)

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^No.

My Name is, The real slim shady, and Without Me are dope tracks, period, regardless of the marketing strategy behind them. These are tracks those that if you know the lyrics to and rap along, it's not considered moronic. However, Just Lose it and We made you crossed that line.

ARon

^No.

My Name is, The real slim shady, and Without Me are dope tracks, period, regardless of the marketing strategy behind them. These are tracks those that if you know the lyrics to and rap along, it's not considered moronic. However, Just Lose it and We made you crossed that line.
I guess that depends where you are

THEV1LL4N

I've been rewatching the music video. I think this video shows one thing, Eminem caught up with the pop culture. He's not dissing irrelevant people. That could have been his mistake. He's taking jabs at people who are very relevant in pop culture right now, Star Trek who is being released soon, Rockband.

Anyhow I'm looking forward to May 19th.

And damn it We Made You is fucking growing on me. Baby get down down down, baby get down get down.
lol carmi, i knew you couldnt resist and eventually you'd come around to liking it. :p

i like we made you, better than crack a bottle. eminems wordplay is good once again, like he is not trying to maintain a fixed style of rapping, this makes him different from other rappers, eminem experiments with his rapping style, though the formula remains the same, the form is different within a different style

_carmi

me, myself & us
lol carmi, i knew you couldnt resist and eventually you'd come around to liking it. :p
...:notrust::unsure::embarresd:

oh well... but as sofi said

S O F I said:
^No.

i agree.

Euphanasia

I'm a fan of the angry, lyrical songs that make Eminem great. Songs like White America, The Way I Am, Sing For the Moment, Toy Soldiers, etc. I don't care too much for these kinds of songs but I have to admit I kind of like this song.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

I don't know if he's trying to say that Em is retiring, but the Black Album was a classic.

I'm excited as fuck!

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Agreed. From what I've been reading, they're saying not to worry much about that first single.

The album is really nothing like it.

Should be a no brainer though right? His best friend dying, him being in and out of rehab, etc. As an artist, I'd assume there has to be some story to be told, or feelings to be released via music.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It should leak before that.

lol @ Asher Roth.

I haven't bought an album in.... like forever. The only one I wanted to get eventually wasn't available here, but if the Relapse is any good, I'll be more than glad to cough up the moulah.

again em is jabbing celebrities like he did with without me, with we made you, i hope that this album has tracks mentioning proof

Shadows

^you're right, it does sound like My Band...but didn't Bizarre write My band?

I heard Bizarre had something to do with this too.

Shadows

Apparently, he is coming out with the next single very soon (not sure when).

Supposed to be called "3 AM." otherwise known as "Still Lost."

It's supposed to be when he heard about Proof's death, or something to it.

But it's just a rumor according to my friend he read on Twitter....and Eminem has hinted on it too in his Twitter.

This 2nd single basically decides how good the album is imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online