Watch the Throne

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It won't leak, according to Jigga's manager.

"As an added measure against leaking, the digital and physical release dates were paced, with the iTunes release landing on August 8, and all other digital and physical releases on August 12."

I think I remember downloading Kendrick Lamar's Section.80 maybe less than 10 hours before it hit iTunes. So, pretty good, I say.

Preach

I'll be spending 7 hours at an airport tonight. Sweet really, cause I wanna check this out fully if it's as good as people say. Ty for link.

roaches

after a few spins, i really like

no church in the wild
niggas in paris
that's my bitch
murder to excellence
why i love you (jay's talking about sigel, right?)
primetime

this is definitely kanye's baby. hov can't handle some of these beats.

Euphanasia

^It's a good album, but it's nothing great. Actually, it's about what I expected it to be. I'm a huge Kanye fan but I really like the Yeezy of the "Graduation" album a lot more than the Yeezy of the "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" album and that's the style he's continuing with here. I'm not really much into Hov. I think he's overrated. He's decent on this album, but nothing great. His best verses appear on song 6 and I think the other one is track 12 where there is scarcely any Kanye on the song. I'm hoping Game and Weezy drop some gems later this month. I'm kind of excited to hear new music from my favorite artists, but I don't get all that excited anymore. Nothing has jaw-dropped impressed me since Nicki Minaj dropped "Pink Friday."

Casey

Staff member
Half good, half sucks. A fair chunk of the songs are literally about nothing.

"That's my Bitch" is fucking dope. Though I'm confused why dude from Bon Iver has a credit when it's clearly Charlie Wilson singing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.